45 | B A B Y

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

Hayze was not expecting to wake up to River-rose's small hand down his pants, slowly stroking him.

He groaned quietly, his hips lifting off the bed. "Ba-babygirl. What are you doing?"

He stared down at her as she locked eyes with him and slowly slid his boxers off. His hard length immediately stood tall and River immediately latched onto it with her plump lips, sucking gently.

"Merda, babygirl. Whats got you in the mood?"

She hummed against his length quietly and it sent gentle shivers up his spine.

Slowly, she eased a bit more of him into her mouth and his head fell back as he began panting. "Oh shi-" he gasped as his tip dissapeared down her throat. He quickly reached down and tugged her up by her hair gently before bringing her up to his face. He kissed her passionately, silently telling her how good she was and how much he loved her.

"Ti amo River. Ti amo," he whispered against her lips.

She whined and tugged him back in for a kiss. He gently pried her mouth open with his tongue and then he dipped it into her mouth.

"Say it to me in english, please Hayze," she panted as she pulled away from him.

He grasped her bum in his hands and kneaded it, lifting her into his lap. "I love you River."

She smiled and leaned up to kiss his forehead before climbing off of him and running into his walk in closet.

He growled in annoyance. "What. Are you teasing me babygirl? If you are you better come back over here right now and bend over the bed so i can spank you."

All of sudden, River's soft voice drifted from the walk in closet, asking a question that shocked him.

"Hayze... do you want a baby?"

"A baby?"

"Yeah. A baby," she giggled. "It would be kinda cool. I mean-" she drifted off.

"Whats made you want a baby so suddenly?"

"Well, i've finished school and... i know we're both young, but i've heard you talking to Rudi about how you wanted a baby with me. I dunno, it just; it sounded like something sweet. That we could do together."

She came out of the closet in a jaw drooping, innocent looking set of white that basically almost made him release right there and then.

"God, i really love you," he said huskily as he got up and enveloped her in a tight hug. "If you want a baby, i'll give you a baby. But are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes," she said as she tiptoed up to kiss him. "I love you."

Hayze pulled back and cupped her cheeks as he stared into her eyes. "You love me?"