Three - Accident

~Nogla POV~

"Guys. Tyler just blocked me." Evan called from Craig's room, I walked in with y/n.

"Let me see." I said, taking Evan's phone.

"Nice one Ev." I chuckled.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Craig asked, his phone started to buzz in his pocket.

  "Hello?" He said, answering the phone.

  "I'm coming to get my stuff. Tell that bitch Evan that if I see him, I'll beat his ass. And keep that baby away from me." Tyler commanded, before hanging up.

  "You guys heard that right?" Craig turned to us, we nodded.

  I looked down at y/n in my arms, she yawned sleepily. I nodded to the boys and went to Tyler's room. I gathered up all his blankets and made a little nest for y/n. I laid her down.

  I kissed her forehead, turned the light off, and left the room. I remembered to leave the door open, so I could hear her. After about an hour, the door slammed open.

  "Tyler's here guys!" Craig yelled from his room, Tyler rolled his eyes.

~Tyler POV~

    I ignored Craig, and stomped to my room. The door was open and the lights were off. I walked in, not even bothering to turn the lights on, and started packing my stuff in a duffle bag.

  I finished getting my clothes and such, when I went to get my blankets. The baby was snuggled up in between them, sound asleep. I looked at her face.

  She's kind of cute. No wait. No she isn't.

  She smiled, and squirmed around a bit. I put my hands on my hips and rolled my eyes at her.

  "Liar."

  She giggled, and opened her e/c eyes really big. She put her arms up in the air, and squished her hands. She wanted me to pick her up.

  She smiled at me, and my face got bright red, I felt it. She pouted her lip. I rolled my eyes, and picked her up. She giggled and reached for my face. I moved my head.

  "Could you not?"

  She put a finger on my nose. Then she put a finger on her own nose. She gave a confused look, I didn't realize I was smiling. She put her fingers down and laughed. I chuckled.

  "Cute kid."

  "SEE! YOU DO LIKE HER!" David screamed, me and y/n jumped.

  "No I do not! She was crying and it was annoying!" I lied, my face started to heat up.

  "She was not you liar!" David laughed, Craig and Evan ran to the room.

  "Oh just shut up Lord FuckFace!" I screamed, y/n laughed.

  "This kids got the right idea." I said, looking at y/n.

  "What happened to, 'not taking care of that mistake.' Hmmmm Tyler?" Craig put a hand on his chin.

  "I'll leave right now." I said, going to put y/n down, but she started to cry.

  "Now you have to stay. She's attached." Evan teased.

  "She'll get over it." I pushed y/n into Evan's arms, grabbed my duffle bag, and walked right out the front door.

  I hopped in my car, put the keys in the ignition, at started it. I looked at the window, and saw Evan trying to comfort y/n as she cried.

  I rolled my eyes and sighed. I turned off my car, got my bag and walked back into the house.

  "Looks who's back y/n!" Evan cheered, y/n looks up with a pouty lip.

  "I'll walk right back out that fucking door." I said, Evan covered the babies ears.

  "Don't say," he mouths the word 'fucking,' "near the baby!"

  "Jesus Christ. I'm not bending over backwards for this kid."

  David walks over and picks up y/n form Evan's arms. She looks confused at the switch in arms. She soon gets use to the change.

  Y/N grabs David's glasses and throws them on the floor. I bend over and pick them up, y/n and David start laughing their asses off.

  "What's so funny?" I groan, standing up straight.

  "Seems to me like you are bending over backwards for this kid!" David and y/n laugh.

  "Wow y/n. I see how it is." I pout. She giggles and smiles at me.

  David puts up his hand for a fist bump, and y/n holds out just her finger. David puts his finger up, and they 'finger bump.'

A/N: my little sister did this to me when she was baby. Thought it was cute, so I put it in.

  I go and sit in the couch. There is a knock on the door, and David hands me y/n. He opens the door, and Brian and Jon are standing in the door way, holding about a half a ton, worth of baby supplies.

  "Where's the baby?!" Jonathan shouts. You can hear his smile.

~Jonathan POV~

  Tyler stands up from the couch holding a beautiful baby girl. I drop all the stuff I was holding and run over to her. I smile at her, and she smiles back.

  "May I h-"

  "Here," Tyler puts her in my arms, "take her."

  She reaches up for my mask, and giggles. I look her in her e/c eyes and give her a weak smile. She puts her hands down, than lifts them up, and rips the mask off my face.

  "Hey!" I yell, she laughs.

  She plays with the mask, then throws it on the floor. It breaks when it hits the floor. Her face goes from a smile, to down right bawling.

  "Shhhh.. It's okay! It was an accident!" She buries her face in my blue jacket.

  "What's her name?" I ask David.

  "Y/N."

  "Y/N...Ummmm...Don't cry!" I stutter, she looks up at me.

~your POV~

  You didn't mean to break it. You were just trying to put it down. The man with the mask calls your name. You look up at him.

  "It's okay." He tells you.

  You sniffle a bit, and give him a hug, he hugs you back gently. He pulls away and hands you to someone else. This new guy's got facial hair, and icey blue eyes.

  "Hi y/n. I'm Brian!"