Nov. 30th (4/10)

6:39am

"You did what?"

Minho frowned. He hated repeating himself. "I bit him ..."

"But you didn't turn him, you greedy bastard. You just took his blood!"

Minho found himself frowning harder if that was even possible. He rubbed the back of his neck and nodded. "Yeah ... I just haven't had some in a long time. And he just seemed so tempting."

"The boy trusted you. And you just went and pulled some shit like that. He probably thought you were gonna fuck him and then suck him dry."

There was a pause.

"I mean, I guess you did suck him dry. Just not in the way he wanted it."

Minho rolled his eyes.

"Please tell me you didn't leave him there."

"No Yuno, I didn't. Now can you shut up? You're making me feel bad. I came here to escape the situation."

The younger scoffed. "Escape the situation? You live with him. And you think shying away from what happened will be easy?"

Once again, the younger made a point. And Minho found himself rolling his eyes.

Usually it was him who was spewing his logic around. But when it came to both of the boys being in the same room, well ... it was whoever managed to spit out something logical first.

"You should've just listened to me. Look, I know of a place. It's where I go to get my share of blood."

"Yeah. From animals. You make it seem like you're getting human blood from vampire blood dealers. You can sneak onto any farm and drain any animal."

"If I can do it, why can't you?"

4:00pm

"I truly don't want to."

Caleb crossed his arms and looked the older dead in his eyes. Usually, he'd be the first to break eye contact. But he had to let Minho know that he wasn't screwing around. This was serious.

"I truly didn't mean to do that to you, Baby. It was just an instinct. I was already hungry. And then you just went and showed your neck... that's looking showing a dog it's favourite chew toy. Of course they're gonna try to get it."

Caleb didn't reply. And Minho didn't like that. He was supposed to be the dominant, intimidating one in the relationship. But here he was, feeling as though he was trapped. When clearly, he could overpower the younger if he wanted to. Not just physically. But mentally.

He stared at the younger in the same manner. And he didn't budge. That annoyed him.

"What? Why do you keep looking with that stupid blank face!?"

Hm .... ironic.

"You think you can just waltz in here and apologise and expect us to go back to the way things were before?"

Kinda.

The older didn't even have to open his mouth to speak.

"Well no. You know what, Minho? I expected you to fuck me earlier. Not fuck me up. And it's one thing if you ask for permission. But you didn't even warn me. If you would've asked me, we could've had some kind of compromise."

'I don't compromise...' is what Minho would've said if he didn't think before he spoke. But instead, he just nodded.

"I apologise."

Caleb didn't believe him, though. Even though his words sounded sincere, he just couldn't bring himself to believe him. In fact, he was a little scared.

What if Minho had that instinct again?

What if Minho kept going?

It was kind of scary, actually.

"I just don't want to be around you right now."

Minho had been so caught up in the younger's words when he entered that he failed to noticed that he was dressed and ready to go.

Minho frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I need a little time away from you. That's all."

"No you don't."

The younger scoffed. "You have no power over me, Minho. If I say I need a little space, then I need a little space." He stepped to the side to walk around the older. Except ... the older stepped to the side as well, blocking him.

"And I say you don't. I apologised sincerely. If you don't want to accept my apology, then that's your problem. If you don't wanna trust me again, then that's your problem. But I did my part." Pause.

"You're not leaving me. And that's final."