Chapter 2

The massive school ground are filled with students heading back towards their respective dorms, bracing the strong late evening wind as the orange sun sets so beautifully beneath the clouds, creating such a breathtaking hues of purple and red. The students' low chatter fills the void of the air, so distant yet still, can be heard by the sharp ears of the man watching them from the window of one of the classes at the third floor.

Jungkook rests a hand on the silver window pane, smirking as he slowly inhales the mixtures of scents brought by the chilly wind as it blows through him.

" We have a new student I see", he murmured as his eyes closes, enjoying the sweet scent. "Definitely"

The blond hair guy sitting at his own table turns to him abruptly, cocking an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"What do you mean?"

"Can you smell it? Try to inhale the sweet scent of this one Taehyung, you wouldn't want to miss it", Jungkook grins wider, one hand waving into the air as he inhales more and more of the sweetness.

Taehyung stares at him, eyes filled with a subtle warning before he lets out a soft sigh, turning away from his friend.

"If you say that when others are around, you will get in trouble, Jeon Jungkook"

He turns around swiftly, walks straight to his blond friend and says nothing. Taehyung whom was packing his books into his bag stopped midway, looking up meeting Jungkook's doe eyes.

"But there is no one here except us, doesn't it", Jungkook said with his honey cold voice. He put one hand on the table and another hand on the chair, caging Taehyung in one movement.

"Excuse me, I am still here you dumbass, if you are going to make out do it in your room", Yoongi, their friend, suddenly appeared at the door, scoffing at them as he walks towards his table.

"Why are you still here, you left early just now?"

"This,I left this". Yoongi waved his notebook to Jungkook, grunting at the fact he had to walk all the way back from his room to the school building just for this. "Why are you both not going back yet, don't you have things to do?"

" Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi, as if you've known me for 3 days", Jungkook says in a sing-song tune, taking in a long breathe and lets out a sigh of contentment as he feeds on the sweet scent. "So sweet"

Suddenly, the front door of the class slides open in loud thump, making all three heads turn to the front. A tall silver haired boy stands there, one hand pressed at the side of the frame and another pressed at the side of the wooden door.

"Jeon Jungkook, what did you say just now?", his voice sounds like a warning, making the other three gulps in silence.