J-Hope

You were watching your shirtless boyfriend stare up at the ceiling. The sun was shining through the window, hitting his glowy skin. Lately he's been a bit depressed because he was casted to dance in a music video for another artist but he ended up spraining his ankle and had to stay off it for a few days.

"Want some food?", you asked.

"No", he sighed.

"Mm..want some chocolate? Chocolate always makes me feel better", you said.

"No", he said.

You crawled onto the bed and sat beside him, chin resting on your knee while caressing his stomach.

"Want some company?", you asked.

He chuckled softly and nodded. He widened his arms open and you gladly snuggled into them. You rested yourself on his chest and sighed once his arms wrapped themselves around you.

"You'll get another opportunity. Besides, I heard that other guy who replaced you arrived drunk to the set and threw up everywhere. And anyways, you still have the group. The group is more important than anything else", you said.

"..you're right. I don't know why I'm making such a big deal out of it. I'm glad I have you to keep me on my feet...or should I say off?", he said, kissing the top of your head.

You sat up and smiled down at him. His eyes glanced down and smiled to himself.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?", he asked.

"..maybe", you mumbled.

"I've been looking for that hoodie everywhere", he said.

"...I sorta kinda took this hoodie when you weren't looking. When you told me you were going on tour, I wanted something so that whenever I miss you I can just..I don't know..snuggle to sleep with it", you said.

"You miss me that much that you steal my hoodie instead of asking me which then I would give you permission? You can wear whatever you want of mine but make sure to let me know first", he smiled.

You nodded and let him intertwine your hands together. He pulled you closer and connected his lips with yours. When you pulled away, Hoseok kept looking at you.

"You know what I keep thinking about?", he asked.

"What?", you said.

"Our future", he softly smiled.

You wanted to smile but your lips can't seem to move upward. You knew how busy idols can get, especially when they're touring or they're close to a comeback. You've spoken to him about this before.

"Don't be so glum", he cooed, his hands forcing you to smile.

"Hoseok...what if you get bored?...like..bored with me? I'd understand if you get bored of me. I mean..sometimes I get bored of me", you said.

"I never get bored when I'm with you. You keep a smile on my face. If you think that there's no doubt we won't stay together forever, you're wrong. I know for sure that I want you to be in my life forever. I want to grow old with you. A relationship that is worth staying a relationship involves two people working hard to prevent their love from vanishing. Now..are you saying that you're loving me less each day?", he asked.

"What? No way. Everyday I love you even more. I just..think too much about you choosing someone better. Someone who can actually provide for you. I work as a damn cashier. I get paid $11 an hour. That money goes to rent, food and bills. I can't provide for you", you said.

"Hey, I love you. You can't think of yourself like that. Come here", he said, widening his arms again.

You sighed and cuddled yourself against him. He was caressing your back while kissing you.

"You know how I see our future? We'll enjoy our time and maybe in a few months we can move into a better house with a lot more space. We'll get married and when we go on our honeymoon, which will either be Hawaii or Paris because I know how much you want to visit either one, we'll make love and probably result in a pregnancy. Then as years pass, we'll have three children. Two boys and a girl that way they take care of their little sister. They'll go off to college and once they start their own family, we can move somewhere quiet and we'll spend our last years together, old and happy", he said.

"What if...it doesn't go as planned? What if something corrupts what should happen and it'll result in a different direction?", you asked.

"As long as we're together and happy, I'm fine with it. We'll work through it together", he said.

He kept kissing you until you smiled. He moved strands of hair away from your face and admired you.

"Damn..you're so beautiful. How'd I get so lucky?", he smiled.

"I should be the one asking that", you said.

"Do you still feel bad for what you did? That was three years ago", he chuckled.

"It was embarrassing. If there had been signs on the doors then I wouldn't have accidentally seen you...changing. Then I yelled at you for not locking the door and I slapped you. When I get nervous, I do stupid things", you rolled your eyes.

"I know. But I was never mad. I was actually impressed. When you face things that get you flustered, you turn really red. You didn't turn red, not one bit..but right now you look like a tomato. Why? Am I making you nervous?", he smirked, hands sliding down towards your legs.

"N-No", you said.

"Stuttering. Another sign that you're nervous", he whispered as he nibbled down on your earlobe.

A soft moan escaped your lips, causing Hoseok to chuckle.

"I always know your weak spot", he laughed.

You carefully pushed him off of you and checked his ankle. It seemed fine so you sat back down on the bed and stretched.

"You should get up and eat. You haven't eaten since the morning", you said.

"Not yet. Stay with me for a few more minutes. I want to have you for myself before we go anywhere", he said.

Once again, you rolled your eyes and laid down next to him, feeling his arms around you.

"I love you", he whispered.

"I love you too", you smiled.
_________________________________

So I feel a bit better now. Anyone have friends that pump them up when they're dancing to their favorite songs? I went over to my boy friend's house with Wizard and since I was feeling a bit off from anything related to Kpop, I thought maybe watching music videos would help and it did. I know I'm off my game but I promise more ideas will come. Thanks for your patience💜💜💜💜💜💜