tzuyu's

"You changed your perfume again?" Tzuyu muttered while he buried his face in his girlfriend's neck and inhaled her intoxicating scent. Last time, she smelled like lavenders, but now, she smelled like oranges.

He missed her strawberry scent.

The two of them were cuddling on his bed with the television turned on but their attention was on each other.

Sana giggled at her boyfriend's action. She caressed his soft hair and massaged his scalp. "Yeah. I got bored of the previous ones." She answered and planted kisses on the top of his head.

Her kisses were like drugs- it was addicting.

Tzuyu tightened his hug and looked up. Their faces were inches away. Sana giggled once again because her boyfriend was so cute. She kissed his forehead, the tip of his nose, his cheeks, and lastly his lips.

"I love you, Sana." He spoke with full of love and affection.

Sana just smiled at him.

°•°

It was midnight when Sana came home from work. Tzuyu patiently waited for her to arrive. He can't sleep without Sana by his side. He just sat on the couch, watching the boring late night shows while waiting for his girlfriend.

Tzuyu wanted to work, even if it's only a part-time job to help Sana but she insisted him not to. He was still young and Sana didn't want him to be stressed than he already was since he was taking law as a course.

Sana was a little drunk when she got home so Tzuyu assumed that she and her co-workers were drinking. He helped Sana close the door and remove her shoes since his girlfriend is the epitome of clumsiness.

"Bweyyyyyb I'm swo sweepy~" She whined despite her slurred speech.

He guided her to the couch and made her sit there. "Okay. Let's change your clothes first okay?" He calmly said as he bent one knee in front of her while staring at Sana's half-lidded eyes.

Tzuyu heard Sana mumbling but he didn't quite catch it so he leaned nearer to her so he could hear it.

"What?" He asked.

"I-I'm gonn-"

Sana didn't finish her sentence when she started to puke on Tzuyu's face. He wasn't mad at her. He was used to this kind of thing.

He wiped Sana's mouth with the sleeves of his favorite hoodie. He didn't mind. "I'll change your clothes okay? But I'll change mine first." He said as he stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face. After he was done, he went to their bedroom but stopped while looking at Sana's state. He sighed and went to their bedroom to change and get Sana's clothes.

He went to his drunk girlfriend and closed his eyes shut while he unbuttoned her polo and unclasped her bra. Even though they were going out for 2 years and already done it, he respected Sana's body even though he already saw it. He placed her dirty clothes at the side and helped her wear his sweater. He knew Sana doesn't wear bras if she's going to sleep. He proceeded to take off her pencil skirt and didn't forget to close his eyes. He helped her wear her favorite short shorts.

He smiled at the sight of his sleeping girlfriend. She looked like a baby, so cute, innocent, delicate, and fragile. He took all her dirty clothes and put it in a basket.

He carefully slid his arm under her kneepit and her back, carrying her in bridal style to their bedroom and slowly placed her on the soft mattress of the bed they've shared.

He tucked her in a blanket to prevent her from being cold. Sana groaned for a moment but thankfully she didn't wake up. He kissed her forehead lovingly and muttered an 'I love you' to her before going to the living room to clean Sana's vomit.