Chapter Nineteen: Landing and Vacation

Going back to Earth was exciting but there was one problem.

"Where will be our temporary headquarters in Earth?"

Everyone looked at Leaf's confused expression then to Commander KoKoCi and Admiral Tarung who were looking at each other.

KoKoCi cleared his throat, looking at them. "The Admiral and I have talked about it and decided that you'll be the one to choose the place since you knew Earth better than us."

All those who came from Earth (the planet Earth, not BoBoiBoy Earth) (bar Solar and Dark but including Fang, who stayed there for a long time) were lost in their own thoughts.

"I think I have an idea," Thunderstorm said and everyone looked at him.

The lightning elemental tuned to Wind, who was raising his eyebrows. "Remember Ejojo?"

The wind elemental nodded. "The tall, square-headed green alien whose robot has a funny name."

"Remember where we fought him?"

BoBoiBoy Earth's eyes widened. "You mean-"

"-Adudu's old headquarters?" Wind finished.

"Yes, I do," Thunderstorm affirmed.

"But Adudu..."

"He demolished the place once he got his new spaceship. It was abandoned now. Brilliant suggestion, Thunderstorm," Earth said, smiling.

Thunderstorm smiled and Wind put an arm on his shoulders, which somehow caused Thunderstorm to look away for a bit, blushing. Wind didn't see anything as he was too busy blushing as well.

It was Fire who noticed and elbowed Ice. Now, Ice might be the opposite of Fire, but there's a reason they were considered as twins. Ice's eyes lit up with equal mischievousness as he saw Thunderstorm and Wind. 

"ThundClone," Ice whispered to his twin, referring to Wind's second tier form. Both he and Fire burst out into silent giggles. Earth looked on amused but didn't say anything.

"That's settled then. Thunderstorm, can you guide Papa Zola to that place? I believe we're reaching Earth soon."

KoKoCi was right. They were indeed reaching Earth soon. Thunderstorm went to Papa Zola's side so he can guide him, with the captain following his instructions dutifully,  afraid of being electrocuted. Thunderstorm hid a smirk.

"Touch down in 30 seconds."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Upon landing, everyone set to work. After a few minutes, they were done and were back to their original schedule. The eight, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Fang, and Papa Zola had decided to go to their families for a while. Admiral Tarung (who was not in work mode) agreed.

"Today is a free day for all TAPOPS members," he said then called the others to join them. 

"Sai, Shielda, Kaizo. I was just telling them that today is a rest day for all and I want you to join them in resting."

Sai and Shielda immediately agreed, having had a vacation on Earth before, (It was mentioned in BoBoiBoy's official instagram account) but Kaizo was hesitant and only agreed after a moment.

The energy manipulator looked at his brother. I guess it won't hurt to spend time with Pang.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, another one!

I'll  be trying to update as much as I could because frankly, I wanted Atalanta to appear already. However, I need to make the story as smooth as possible so it won't be awkward.

Well, that's it for this part! Au revoir! Peace out.