Chapter 19

"We need to cause a distraction so that it will be easier for them," you say quietly.

"That's a good idea, but how are we going to do that?" Mike asks. Then you hear a car pull up, it was Billy, Maxs' stepbrother.

"Ah shit. It's my stepbrother," Max groans with an eye roll.

"We can use this to our advantage," you say quietly.

"Steve! Someone is here..." you shout to Steve in the other room.

"Who?" He asks as he finally closes the fridge door.

"Billy?" Max says, questioning if it was the right decision to tell him.

"I'll deal with it," Steve says angrily. He walks out of the house to go talk to Billy.

"Okay, so HOW is this an advantage?!" Lucas asks outrageously.

"Listen. Billy knocks Steve out and we knock Billy out. Easy-peasy," You say with a shrug.

"Couldn't you have just knocked Steve out by just touching him?" Max asks.

"I would rather knock Billy out with the sedative," you say with a smirk. Max smiles at you, as the other look at you like you're crazy.

"Have I ever been wrong?" You ask.

You had a point there, you hadn't been wrong... yet.

As Steve talked to Billy, the other four kids went on the couch and looked out the window.

"You dipshits are going to get caught," you say as you stay away from the window. They all jump down behind the couch, meaning they were spotted.

"Told ya," you say, right again.

Billy pushed Steve down and kicked him in the stomach. When Steve is down for a minute, Billy busts through the door.

"Well well well. Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise," Billy says while slamming the door shut.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him Max," Billy says darkly.

"Billy go away-," "You disobeyed me Max," Billy cuts her off.

"You know what happens when you disobey me. I break things," Billy says, angrily walking towards Lucas.

"Hey shithead, why don't you just leave?" You say, catching his attention.

"It wasn't Lucas that brought her here. It was me," you say standing up for Lucas.

"Well, i don't mind fighting a girl either," Billy says while cracking his knuckles.

You smirk as he walks towards you angrily. He grabs your shirt and pins you against the wall.

You didn't have make a reaction, but everyone else gasped and stood there in complete shock.

"Stay away from her, ALL OF YOU! You hear me?!" Billy yells in your face.

"Make me," you say as you kick him right between the legs. He backs off and bends over a bit.

"You, are one son of a bitch," Billy spits at you.

"No, you," you say as you punch him in the face. He falls into the ground, stunned by your powerful punch.

But he starts laughing shortly after sitting up..

"You've got some fire for a little girl," he says while laughing.

"That's not all I got," you add with an evil grin.

You use your power to start attacking the prefrontal cortex, the most sensitive place in the frontal lobe of the brain. It controls most of the complex behaviors and greatly controls someones personality.