What Are You Gonna Do?

Vik's POV

Nervous? Who me? Never, Or at least totally not today.

Liam: "You know, you could always cancel? I won't blame you if you get too nervous or anxious about me meeting the boys."

Vik: "I don't think it's that, I think it's just, the fact that they certainly aren't used to someone like you."

Liam: "Cos I'm secretly a horrible person who could put JJ on his ass in a second?"

As I rolled over onto his large, muscular chest, I looked up at this God of a man. (Yeah bet you weren't expecting that were ya.)

Vik: "I mean, I could wait a little and just say I have my own personal trainer?"

Liam: "I don't think that will work cos you've been working with them for so long, just because you moved out doesn't mean you automatically scored a new personal trainer. Even though I quite regularly whip you into shape."

Vik: "Your work out was fun, but fucking insane. How does a normal man do that shit?"

Liam: "They usually don't. The only reason I agreed to let you try it out was because I knew I could lower some of the parameters for you so you could pull off at least half of the work out you know?"

I couldn't help but smile at him, he was a pretty intimidating guy if you didn't know him. An easy 110 kilo of pure muscle, the man would put JJ to shame without so much as a thought. But when you got to know him, he's one of the sweetest guys. He had some trouble at first, mainly with an abusive past when he was younger. But that just kicked his ass into gear when he got older, hitting the gym like it was a religion. (There's the fucking emotional baggage.)

Liam: "Be honest with me Vik, what are you worried about?"

Vik: "Just, us."

Liam: "How so? You've told me before they know your gay?"

Vik: "Well yeah but like, You are very fucking different to the guys I've been interested in when it comes to the past."

Liam: "Because I'm not little?"

Vik: "That's one way to put it yeah. But you're also a very intimidating person. I'd have thought so as well if I wasn't hurt that day."

Liam: "I couldn't let you go unattended. If you had been left there, then you could have been seriously hurt."

Vik: "I'm sure someone would have seen me eventually."

Flashback (Cos I've always wanted to do these for context)

Vik: "I should stay safe and keep myself going at the pace I am. But at the same time, after three months, I think I'm ready to go up."

I looked around the gym and noticed a few people pumping themselves and using the equipment in a variety of ways. But there was always this one guy whenever I was here, he would always be over lifting weights in one variation or another, whether using the bar or free hand. He was huge, and could snap me in two fingers. I don't ever want to be that big, but I'd like a little more muscle I guess.

Vik: "Maybe I should go up a little."

I caught his eyes as he looked up, his stare straight ahead could cut diamonds, it was so... Masculine. You want the definition of a straight frat boy obsessed with their body, he's him. But I caught his gaze shift slowly to me, I quickly looked down, almost terrified of the mountain across the gym. I know it was only a small place but still. I'd have to be at least 5 meters away from him but he still stared at me.

Vik: "Come on Vik breathe."

As I put the bar back on the stand, using it more so for conditioning lately, I think I might up the weight and start doing more strength training. As I walked over to the weights, I realized the next size up from the usual 3 kilo rings I use were gone. Pushing it from 5 to 7.5. It was a bit of a jump I wasn't use to, and I was already feeling it I guess but, I don't have much choice. Maybe I can test it out?