Chapter Twelve: Who Him?... Oh God.

A/N: Hello again loves! Ok, one, thank you so much for so many reads and votes. You are all amazing and I love you all! and two, *deep sigh*, my dad took my phone again so I'm typing on my computer and I'll most likely have a worse spelling and/or grammar and/or punctuation. I apologize in advance and feel free to give any corrections. That applies to every chapter I have written or will write, so don't be afraid to go and give corrections. They are welcomed. Oh and for those who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not really celebrating this year because I got all for of my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday so, that's great. Enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

Third POV 

Harry and Draco were eating breakfast the morning of August fifteenth with Dracos parents, Severus, Blaise and Cyline. 

"Hey Harry," Harry looked up to see Blaise looking around the room with a wary expression on his face. "What happened to your snakes? I haven't seen them in the manor all the times I've been here this summer." Harry blinked and tilted his head at Blaise with a curious expression on his face.

"I haven't the foggiest idea," Harry sighed and looked out one the giant windows in the dining room. "If you could tell me that would be great. I assume they have been in the forest most of the time, but I don't really know where they are specifically." Blaise sucked in a sharp breath and shifted in his seat while simply giving a terse nod in response. Harry narrowed his eyes and smirked slightly. He looked next to him to see Draco matching his look. Harry smirk widened minutely and he set down his utensils, gathering the adults attention with this motion. "You're not afraid, are you?" Blaise looked up with wide eyes for a split second before slipping on is Slytherin mask. 

"Of course not. I couldn't be afraid of my own house animal, now could I?" Harry smirked a bit more and leaned forward, lacing his fingers and placing his chin on top of them.

"Of course not. I was just saying that it is perfectly normal to be afraid of two large, powerful, poisonous, lethal," Harry paused and looked at Blaise with and innocent tilt of his head. "That are currently roaming around, no one knows of their whereabouts. So of course, Blaise, it is perfectly normal to be scared." Blaise looked at him with wide eyes and opened his mouth to speak a defense but was cut off by Harry. "Oh look, mails here."

Sure enough, four owls swooped in. Three of which were boring brown owls, while the fourth was a regal looking black horned owl. the brown owls dropped in front of Blaise, Harry and Draco while the other landed in front of Luc. 

Harry carefully untied the two letters from his owls legs, and quickly fed it a piece of bacon before sending it off. Harry looked at the letters and sucked in a sharp breath. He looked to the adults, who were looking on with a curios expressions, save Luc who was absorbed with his own letter. 

"Its our Hogwarts letter and grades from the exams." Cissa got up and ran to Draco to watch over his shoulder, while Cyline went to Blaise and Severus to Harry. 

"Well go on, open them." Harry took a deep breath and quickly tore the seal and opened the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

First Years Exams

Name: Harry James Potter

Grading Scale

O for Outstanding(Pass)

E for Exceeds Expectations(Pass)

A for Acceptable(Pass)

P for Poor(Fail)

D for Dreadful(Fail)