10 - Cause Why Not?

It's been a week or two since the media released our photo to the public. Life was hell for a week or two, and now it's starting to calm down a bit. Everything is still a little hectic, but other than that it was okay.

Ashlyn wanted us to finish our year in college and live together, but there were a couple of other choices. We only had a month left and we needed to make a decision soon. I wanted to move in with Mic right after, and she wants to move in with me. Well, today we decided to all sit down and have some coffee about it. Present Mic, Ashlyn and I met up at Starbucks. I could already see Ashlyn was having a bad day. She sat down at the table and looked all sleepy and dragging her coat behind her.

"What crawled up your ass?" She angrily glared at me. "I'm pretty sure I got maybe an hour of sleep last night, maybe a little more, other than that no. I think I have a reason to be pretty upset right now." I just nodded my head because there was no point in arguing with her at this point. "When's your boyfriend getting here?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, he texted me like five minutes ago and said he was on his way."

"Why did I even come, I don't even like coffee!" Ash threw her arms up. She crossed them and leaned back. We sat there and chatted for a bit. Then someone sat by me and nearly scared me. "Hey ladies, I'm not too late am I?" I smacked Hizashi's arm. He looked different today, he looked more laid back than usual and was wearing a hoodie. "Whoa easy there, sorry I scared ya." I looked at him again. "You look different, I don't think I've ever seen you with a hoodie." He took the hood off. "Yeah well, I had disguise myself somehow."

"Hmm. Okay." I just shrugged it off. "Yeah yeah yeah, let's get on with it can we now?" She was apparently getting very impatient. I looked at her. "Be patient okay?" She flopped down in her seat. We ordered our drinks and waited patiently. "So what I was thinking, Ashlyn, you wanted us to live together. Don't get me wrong living with you would be awesome, but I also want to live with Mic."

All of a sudden Present Mic jumped up. "You both will live with me, Ashlyn, I 'd love to have you as a roommate." She froze and looked back and forth at each other. "Whoa-Wait, hold-up. You can't just throw all that at me like BOW and expect me to agree." "Oh come on Ash, Mic and I thought-" "HELL YEAH! It's a done deal!" I froze, shocked to see that she agreed so fast. I thought she was going to flip the table.

Mic looked shocked too. "Why did you get so dramatic then?" She threw her hands up. "Cause why not?! IRONY!" The waitress came with our drinks. Ash picked hers up. "I drink to that plan!"

Time skip oof~

Ashlyn and I were back at the dorms and I decided to call Madalyn with the good news. "WHAT NO FAIR! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I can't go!" My ears rang from her yelling. "EASY DUDE! Damn... Anyway, Your living with your boyfriend anyway, so why does it matter?" I heard her huff on the phone. "Fine, your right. I'll still miss you guys." I hit my face with my palm. "Dude, we're not leaving forever damn. You act like we just killed ourselves or something." I said my goodbye and put the phone down. I looked at Ashlyn. "I don't understand how we tolerate her sometimes." She laughed. "Me either."