"Harry has green eyes"

Draco's P.O.V
Theo was never getting away with this. I've definately scared him but I needed to do something more. The silencing spell would only come off when taken off by someone else since Nott was hardly smart enough to do wordless magic, however easy it was.

But I wanted it to last for the whole of our current lesson- Arithmancy- and all of our next lesson, defence against the dark arts. Seeing Nott without his voice during defence was something I wasn't willing to miss. Whenever he got his voice back I'd just have to discreetly cast it again.

"Never seen you defend Potter like that." Blaise said.

"What Theo did wasn't right and you know it." I said pointedly, looking at Pansy who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah but Potter?"

"What about him."

"I don't know it just seemed this wasn't the first time you were this friendly to him. He wasn't even surprised when you helped him." Blaise shrugged.

"What's your point." I snapped, stopping in the middle of the corridor. Pansy stopped too but didn't say anything, clearly not wanting to take sides between her 2 best friends.

Blaise thought for a minute. He looked at me and looked at Pansy.

"Draco are you not telling us something?"

"Like what?"

Pansy caught onto what Blaise was doing and stood beside him. They'd planned this beforehand. Very Slytherin indeed.

"You have had a *slight* obsession with him since first year." He said, putting a lot of emphasis on the word 'slight'.

"Stupid Potter with his stupid scar and stupid broomstick." Pansy added, doing a perfectly horrendous, high pitched, impression of me.

"I don't sound like that."

"Point is you never stop going on about his blue eyes and-"

"He has green eyes." I interjected before I could stop myself.

Pansy and Blaise laughed and I realised that was their plan all along. I just proved their point.

"We all know you stare at Potter in the great hall. You can somehow spot Potter's-"
She fake gagged,
"Forest green eyes from a mile away."

Blaise snorted and before I could stop myself I made another correction. I pictured Harry's eyes, the bright green that contrasted sharply with his jet black hair.

"Actually Harry eyes are more of an emerald rather than forest green."

Pansy's and Blaise's laughing could be heard from the astronomy tower. I looked at them both, using my height to my advantage and tried to salvage whatever I could of my now tarnished reputation.

"So it's Harry now?" Blaise said. Pansy was laughing too much to speak and instead looked up at me.

They immediately stopped laughing and their eyes went wide. If I wasn't so confused, I'd be laughing harder than the both of them before.

"What?"

"You- your eyes- Dray, your eyes!" Pansy said, pointing at my face.

Blaise only stiffened, keeping his eyes on my eyes.

"What about them?"

"They're green." Blaise gasped, "-emerald green." He said going from an utterly serious expression to one of uncontrolled laughter.

"Oh my, for a minute then I thought you were serious." I said, getting more scared when the 2 of them didn't show any sign of joking at all.

I swung my bag of my shoulder and hastily zipped it open. I pulled out a small, gold rimmed mirror and held it up to my face.