𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

It is dinnertime at Hogwarts as Third to Eighth years return from Hogsmeade as they walk down the hall, chatting with friends.

"I had fun today!" Luna speaks, as she walks in a straight line, keeping her hands out to keep her balance. "We should do this again!"

"Yeah, sounds fun." Pansy laughs as she keeps her hand with Hermione as they walk close to each other before they break apart to not be found out.

"You want to sit with us Granger?" Blaise asks, as Luna walks to the Ravenclaw table to sit with her Ravenclaw friends.

Hermione looks over at the Gryffindor table to see Ron and Harry surround by people and nods her head at Blaise.

"Yes, I would like that very much." Hermione smiles at her new friends before they lead her to the Slytherin table.

Hermione sees a group of four, one girl and three boys talking and smiling wide when they caught sight of the older Slytherin's.

"Blaise! Sit by me!" Damian announces, shoving Maxwell down the bench making his friend glare at him as Blaise chuckles and sits down beside him.

"Pansy!" Jennifer squeals, as she pats the seat beside her making Pansy laugh as she and Hermione quickly walk around the table and go sit by the redhead as Draco takes a seat beside Maxwell.

"Who's this?" Jacob asks, gesturing to Hermione as he drinks a cup of water.

"I'm Hermione Granger." She answers him, sticking out her hand for him to shake which he stares at.

"What's she doing here?" Jennifer whispers to Pansy as Maxwell shakes Hermione's hand.

"We're friends now, Jenny." Pansy ansers the redhead, giving her a smile. "Please be nice, we're moving past all the drama from before."

Jennifer's eyes widen, before she nods her head and starts to talk to Hermione. Blaise and Draco get up so that Damian can scoot down beside his friends so that the four can talk to Hermione as Jennifer moves so that she can sit between Pansy and Hermione.

Draco laughs a little at Hermione's uncomfortable face as Blaise chuckles, covering his mouth as Pansy smiles as Hermione answers questions the Slytherins have.

"She's adorable." Pansy sighs, leaning her head on her hand before looking at Draco and Blaise as they stare at her, eyebrow raised. "What? I can't call my girlfriend adorable?"

"Wow, Pansy Parkinson telling her feelings." Blaise mocks, as Pansy gives him a small, playful glare. "That's a first."

"Shut it."

• • •

The first years quickly got bored of Hermione and started to talk about Quidditch, which makes Hermione move from beside Jennifer so that she could sit besides Pansy.

"Are you two doing Quidditch this year?" Hermione asks the two, as she cuts into her chicken before she looks up at him.

"Yeah, don't have anything else to do this year." Blaise shrugs his shoulders, taking the bottle of whiskey from Draco, pouring some in his pumpkin juice.

"Except for graduating and your NEWTS exam." Pansy reminds him, shaking her head before taking the whiskey as well, pouring some in her drink and drinks some from the bottle when she adds a good amount. She holds it out to Hermione, who shakes her head.

"And you Malfoy?" Hermione asks, before she takes a bite of her chicken and turns her head when Draco shrugs.

"Maybe, I might just give Blaise the title of Quidditch Captain." He answers, before drinking his mostly Whiskey Pumpkin Juice.

"You made captain!" Pansy asks, her eyes lighting up. "Draco, you can't give that up! That's all you've wanted since you could learn to fly!"

"I don't know, Pansy." Draco shrugs his shoulders, before stopping when Blaise whispers in his ear. "Really?" He asks, and smirks when Blaise nods. "I'll join the team and keep the title-"

"Yay!" Pansy cheers, clapping her hands before she stops when she sees Draco and Blaise's smirk. "Oh Merlin."

"If you join with us."

"You can fly?" Hermione asks, looking at her girlfriend who nods her head, blushing lightly.

"Draco and I had the same trainer when we were younger but he's always been better than me." Pansy admits, giving Hermione a look before she looks at Draco and gives him a look. "Fine, I'll join Quidditch with you two this year, just so that you can have your dream."

"Wow, can't believe that worked." Blaise shakes his head before he continues to drink.