Chapter 2-1

Sea and Despair, Sin and Coconut
Daily Life
Day 4
Free Time Event #3

*Arian's POV*

"What the fuck is that smell!?" I said, yawning as I walked into the cafe. As I was the last one to arrive, I miss out on alot of stuff. Beauty sleep is very necessary in this type of setting.

"It's Hiyoko. Apparently, she couldn't undo her tie on the back of her kimono" Mahiru explained as I raised an eyebrow, but nodded and went to fixing my plate. I sat in front of Akane and Nekomaru, who started taking food from my plate. It kind of feels lonely now that Byakuya isn't here, even though he was a jackass. "Are you going to eat all of that?" Akane asked, still taking food off my plate. I nodded, but they both didn't buy it.

Breakfast was really quiet, few talked here and there, but it was quiet...well, Usami came and told us that the 2nd island was available to us, but everyone (except me and Chiaki) pretty much shooed her off. After breakfast, everyone left and went to do their own thing.

I just stayed there until I finished eating, then I went back to my cottage.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Open the fucking door, you short bastard!"

"Suck my cock, you damn asshole! I'm trying to sleep!"

"Just open the goddamm door. Don't make me break this door down!"

"Shut the fuck up and fuck off, ya damn asshole!" I shouted before turning over and going back to sleep. Not long after that, I heard a door being broken down. I jumped up and saw my front door off its hinges. Peko and Kuzuryu casually walked in like nothing had happened.

"What the fuck!? You damn bastard!" I glared at the duo as they were getting closer to my bed. "You've been in here all day and it's not even 3 in the afternoon" Peko started to scold me as I rolled my eyes before turning my back towards the duo.

"So? I'm not doing shit. Do me a favor and kindly fuck-"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Stop complaining and start eating" Fuyuhiko said, evidently pissed off as I flipped him off. According to Peko, Kuzuryu wasn't satisfied with me being in my cottage all day...after a few more threats and a sword on my neck, I gave up and gotten dressed...here we are.

"You know, if you wasn't such an asshole, you would have a bunch of girls lined up for ya" I said, sipping on my coffee as he flipped me off. Peko just sat there, silently watching us. "Oh, fuck off. What do you know about dating? Aren't you 12 or something?" He joked with sarcasm, making me laugh. "What?"

"Short jokes, I like that. Anyways, I know a few things or so about relationships..." I said, keeping my tone from dropping. "Uh huh. You mean how guys tends to run away from crazy bastards like you?" He asked as I thought for a moment. Well, he isn't wrong about that.

"Tch, no"

"Uh huh"

"So, how many guys have you dating without your father killing them?" Peko asked, suddenly interested in the conversation. "Väter didn't really mind me dating...but I actually dated no one. I had a crush on this one guy though..." I trailed off, making her eyebrows rise in curiosity. "Crush?" She asked as I nodded.

"It's like...having butterflies in your stomach when the person you like is around...and...getting nervous around them...and wanting to spend time with them..." I trailed off as she perked up. "Did you two end up dating?" Peko asked, drinking her bottle of water.

"Oh...um...no. Guess he did run away from me. Haha..." I said, trying to lighten the mood. "Uh huh" Kuzuryu mumbled as I sighed, folding my hands and placing my head on my hands and looking out the window.

"He was...actually kind. Rejected by a bunch of girls...and judged the bad way...but he was honestly kind and such a gentlemen..." I paused and frowned, not wanting to talk about it, but still did.

"I planned on asking him out...but..." I paused as Kuzuryu held his finger up, waiting for him to finish chewing his food before continuing. "Why didn't you?" He asked as I started to play with my bang.

"Guess I wasn't good enough for him. But hey, that's all in the past. What about you, Peko? Who do you like? Hmmmm?" I quickly changed the subject and teased her, making her blush and hide her face. "N-No one!" She retorted, but I glanced at Kuzuryu for a second, making her cough and shake her head.

"Oi! Don't change the subject! What the hell happened between you two!?" Kuzuryu shouted and stood up, making both me and Peko look at him.

"Hm? You know...I don't want to die by your hands...okay" He said down as I turned towards him and continued.

"Anyways, my sister saw him and walked up towards him...next thing I know, I see them walking down a street, holding hands...maybe he's into lying bastards- I mean, soft and innocent girls...oh well!" I said, standing up and was about to walk out, but I noticed Kazuichi and Hajime kneeling behind our stand.

"I told you to shut up. She'll murder us now"

"What the fuck is this shit!?"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Mahiru! Hiyoko! Good timing. I need you to punish these two eavesdroppers" I spotted Mahiru with Hiyoko by the pool, and threw the two males into the pool. They surfaced up and swam away from us.

"It wasn't my fault! Hajime wanted to talk to you! Blame him!" Kazuichi tried to defend himself, but both Mahiru and Hiyoko was already walking towards them. "Dont leave us with these two!!" Both of the males cried out as I waved at them before walking off.

"Rion...can we talk real quick?" I turned and noticed Chiaki walking up to me. "Hm? What's wrong?" I asked, walking up to my door and unlocked it, letting them in and we all sat down on the bean bags...well, Usami was being held by Chiaki.

"Monokuma told everyone that there was two traitors...weren't you there?" She asked as I slowly shook my head. "When did he do this?" I asked. "We were exploring the second island and saw Hope's Peak...well, the old building anyways. It had Mirai on the door...meaning Future" Chiaki explained and I slowly nodded. "So...he tied two and two together...mkay. Well, we can't tell them..." I said as she nodded.

"We'll have to keep quiet for now...We'll tell them in due time anyways..."

●Word Count: 1123●