Chapter 26

"Suzette suck it up and put on the dress." I turn around and face Blayze my patience running low. "I'm not putting it on." I firmly state walking towards the other side of the closet where Blayze clothes are located. Blayze leans on the rack of clothes and looks at me sternly. "Suzette put on the damn dress." I walk over to him slowly and bite my lip trying to be seductive as possible. I watch as his aggravated expression slowly changes to confusion. His eyes remain in complete contact with my own as I approach him. When I get really close to Blayze face I yell out, "No biatch!" I then run towards the closet door but before I could open it Blayze beats me to it blocking the door with his body. "Damn Blayze can you please be mindful of my feelings and kindly let me off the hook on this one?" Blayze shakes his head no and stretches out his hand with the dress in his grip. "You see I would have but you yelled in my face so no, you are wearing the dress." I snatch the dress from Blayze hands and stomp to my side of the closet and throw myself unto the to mini cushions. "Suzette it's not that bad. It's just a dress." I then say, the couch muffling my voice, "It's not just a dress," I sit up and look up at him. "It's a piece of fabric that doesn't cover anything on my body."

Blayze rolls his eyes and sits down next to me. "Suzette you are a very pretty girl and you will look great in the dress. I know it's not something you would wear but I know it will look good trust me on this one. Be risky if not for you but for me." Blayze is now smirking wiggling his eyebrows at me teasingly. I smack his arm playfully hiding my actual feelings. Reality is that my stomach is full of butterflies and I'm nervous as hell from his comment. Ever since we left the hospital about two weeks ago. I've been over thinking about every little thing that I do around Blayze. Luckily for me, Blayze doesn't pay attention to any shit that I do so my awkwardness is going unnoticed.

Sadly, everyone else can tell that something is off. Only Tyson and Chris has approached me about my sudden change. "Why are you constantly agreeing with everything Blayze says or asks?" Chris pestered. I remember just saying, "I don't know what you're talking about." "Why are you constantly in denial?" Continued Chris. "Ugh, you are so annoying and stupid." Chris looked over at me all hurt and he said, "Ouch, pancakes, that really hurt my feelings. I'm not stupid." I gave Chris a sarcastic sympathetic expression and replied back, "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid Chris. I really thought you knew." The boys still continue to bug me and Tyson refuses to drop it and once in a while he'll whisper while walking by me, "Hey Mrs. Denial."

Last time he did that I slapped the back of his head nice and hard. He didn't talk to me for a whole day after that. Genesis has fully recovered and is teething which causes her to be very fussy since her growing her teeth is very uncomfortable for her. Tomorrow I'm going to go and buy some things to help her with the uncomfortableness she is feeling in her mouth. "Blayze stop trying to sucker me to do as you say and wear this dress by showering me with compliments. It's not going to work." Blayze just smirks at my reply and says, "Yeah says the one that carries a mirror in her purse so she can talk to someone sexy. You're words, not mine." Blayze raises his hands up in defense and I just shove his hands down playfully.

"Hey! What can I say if I want to talk to someone sexy I can just talk to my own reflection because like..." I move my hands up and down cocking my head to the side and give Blayze the 'I'm gorgeous don't deny it' look. "Okay, now put on the dress before we're late." Blayze then gets up and starts walking to his side of the closet.

Tonight I and Blayze are heading to an event. It's some award event where they give out awards and titles to successful business people or sometimes performers that do business. I've never heard of it let alone knew it existed. Apparently, it's a very important event for those in the business world. I grab the remote to open up the shoe section that reveals more heels than the ones already displayed before me. I grab black stiletto heels to wear with my dress I'll be wearing tonight. "Blayze I feel like this dress will make me look like you are showing me off like a trophy. I'm sorry but I don't want to be portrayed that way."