Masky X Reader

Once again I was on the ground staring at a figure who just saved my life for the 7th time. "Thank you again" I say standing up and looking at the masked person. The nod putting their weapon away and starting to walk away. "Wait. Whats your name?" I ask walking over. "Masky" he stats with pain in his voice walking over to a fallen tree and laying down. "Hey Masky?" I called as I sat down against a tree.  He didn't answer. "Thank you....for saving me again" I whisper closing my eyes.  

I woke up to me being surrounded by warmth. I looked around to see I was in a room, a hospital room. I heard beeping getting faster as I started to panic. A nurse came in and pressed some buttons then turning to me. "Sh calm down ms (l/n)" she said explaining that I was brought here because I had passed out in a forest. I thought back and remembered Masky. "Is there a guy here?" I ask she nods and pushes a curtain aside as I see a boy my age sitting in a chair asleep. "Thank you" I say as the nurse leaves. 

"I know your awake" I say with a small smile. He opens his eyes going to grab his mask but I get up and stop him. "Please don't, you look nice without your mask" I say as he looks at my hand which is now on his.  He looks away pulling his hand away "Masky..." I start but he stands up. "Just let it go (Y/n)" he says getting ready to leave.  "Tim!" I say running over as he is about to leave the door. He stops looking at me surprise in his eyes. "You remember me" he says and I nod. Turns out I had lost my memory after a attack, Tim had been my boyfriend but after I forgot he let me go while still watching over me making sure I wouldn't die. I closed the distance between us and let my lips connect to his. The same feeling, sparks flew.

"I missed you" he whispered, we were now in the hospital bed with him holding me close. I kissed him and leaned my head on his chest "I missed you too" I say finally feeling complete once again. We started to doze off when the door burst open and Toby and Hoodie ran in weapons out but dropped them when they saw me. "(y/n)?" Hoodie said as Toby walked over and poked me.  After it had sunk in to those two I was being hugged and told what I had missed. It is good to be back.