Chapter 1- Happy Birthday Harry

< Third Person POV >

The small pitiful boy sat in the dim, dusty, spider dressed closet under the stairs. The metal frame and a few blankets stacked up squeaked under him as he moved his toy across the wooden plank.. his hand on his forehead and he watched as his toys played quietly "get the mail" the words made him jump as the door clattered with a bang and he pushed the door open.. he let out a soft sneeze and then left to the door that was a little further down the hall.. the white, pale, same letters and a magazine fell through the slit and he picked them up and put one behind the other as he walked... he noticed a pale yellow envelope that smelled freshly of wax and parchment, scribbled on it was his name; Mr. H Potter, the cupboard under the stairs, 4 privet drive, little whinging, Surrey, where the boy lived... he walked into the dining room where his uncle was sat behind the paper and his cousin was scarfing down food, his Aunt Petunia was pouring herself a cup. "here you are Uncle Vernon" he said softly putting the letters next to him and he took a sip of his coffee and Harry kept the parchment listed to him and turned it around.. the stamp had a small symbol pressed into it, in the top left was a Lion, next to it was a fancy serpent, under that was a pretty eagle and next to it was a unfamiliar animal to the boy; a badger. "Daddy! Harry had a letter!" His cousin exclaimed and shot up and grabbed the poor boy's letter and he jumped to get it "it's mine!" he whined.

It was days later, Harry was upset because he never got to read the letter that was sent to him.. he walked to his Uncle with the tray of biscuits and he took one "why is that Harry?" he laughed and he sighed "no posts on Sunday" he sighed turning around "right you are boy, right you are. No posts" he laughed.. a light rumble echoed the house and hundreds of letters shot everywhere.. Harry tried to catch one and when he did he was grabbed my large fingers and the letter was ripped apart from Harry's grip..

Harry was freezing under a paper thin blanket, against the moldy hard floor of the cabin on the small island as it stormed.. Thunder clapped and he shuttered.. Dudley was snoring loudly as he slept under the stack of blankets over his back with his arm over the edge of the couch, his shiny watch glinted in the moon light and it beeped 12:00 am.. Harry's Birthday.. Harry looked down at his hands as he shivered and a bang rattled the cabin and scared Harry upright... there was another bang and Vernon ran down the stairs with his riffle and Petunia.. Dudley was up and sitting on the couch.. another bang rattled and then a loud clatter of wood on wood it "oops sorry 'bout tat didn't mean ter scare yer" A large man, a giant man stood in the door way. his face covered in curly brown hair and he wore a leather strapped clothing. In his left hand was a pink umbrella.. peculiar.. Harry thought.. some reason, he wasn't scared.. he was shocked at first but he didn't seem to be affected like the others.. he was sat on the floor in the corner, looked up at the tall man.. "Oh, i got yer something. I might of sat on it once but other than that, it's good as new" the man said pulling out a pretty teal box with a chocolate cake with pink and green frosting "uh thank you, not to be rude but.. who are you?" Harry asked as the man sat on the couch making it sink under "names Hagrid, Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper and care taker of the grounds on Hogwarts; school of witchcraft and wizardly" he said and Harry smiled "here's yer letter" he said pulling out a slightly crumpled piece of parchment out and handing it to the boy.. 

"yer a wizard Harry" Hagrid said and Harry's face dropped "i'ma what?" he whispered "Yer a wizard, and i thumping good one after a good teachin' by the best headmaster; Albus Dumbledore" Hagrid said. Harry thought everything that Hagrid was saying was absolutely brilliant..

"where are we going to get all of this stuff?" Harry asked looking up from the parchment and Hagrid chuckled "diagon alley of course" he said hitting a few bricks with his umbrella and they pushed in.. Harry was astonished at the fabulous thing he was learning.. 

"get yer robes done in there, i has to get yer some parchment" Hagrid said and he nodded, Harry walked in and a Lady pulled him up onto a stool. A handsome platinum blonde boy with his hair slicked back stood getting his waist measured "You going to Hogwarts too?" he said and Harry nodded "my father said i'm going to be in Slytherin, what do you think you're going to be in?" he said, Harry had no clue on what he was talking about so he just shrugged "alright Draco, you're done" the girl said and he jumped down off the stool "sit with me on the train?" he asked and Harry nodded slowly and he left the store.. Harry smiled at the boy as he walked to some blonde people and he finished with his robes.

"Here's your ticket" Hagrid said in a rush as Harry pushed his trolley and he took the slip of paper... he was confused... so he just pushed past the people until he heard a familiar word "place packed with muggles light always, come on boys" a young woman said coxing her children into the platform.. Harry asked for help and he watched 2 boys run into the wall.. he went up after another boy.. a small boy like him... it was so magical.. literally, there was a large scarlet train, pumping out thick white steam as it chimed. Harry walked onto the train looking at the kids sitting with their friends or with new people.. he couldn't find the blonde.. so he pulled open the door to a compartment where just a boy sat looking out the window "hello." he said and the ginger looked up "hello." he replied and Harry smiled "Could i sit?" he asked and the boy nodded "I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley" he said and Harry smiled "Harry. Harry Potter" Harry said and Ron's lips went into a o as Harry fixed his broken glasses "are you really" he asked and Harry nodded "do you. Have the? you know... scar" he whispered weakly and Harry pulled back his hair "wicked" Ron said and he smiled. Maybe he had a friend for the first time in 11 years.

"it's true what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" the blonde said leaning against the wall "this is Crabbe, Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy" he said walking over to the boy and he looked up at the blonde, Ron smiled at the boy's name "you think my name's funny huh? i don't have to ask yours, red hair, hand me down clothes. you must be a Weasley" Draco said to the sour looking boy "soon you will see that others are more superior than others, Potter. I can help you there" Draco said putting his hand out, Harry smiled and lightly took his hand and shook it "just don't be rude to people who have a different blood status" Harry said looking up into the blonde's beautiful icy eyes "i'll try, Potter" he said and they gently dropped hands. They were leaded into a grand looking room, tables dressed in golden china, seating hundreds of kids... "Hermione Granger" Professor Mcgonagall said as the pretty frizzed hair girl walked up and sat on the bench, Draco smiled at Harry who was looking at everything in amazement "better be... Gryffindor!" the hat called and Hermione skipped to the cheering table "Draco Malfoy" she said and Draco walked up and sat down, the hat was just on his head and it called "Slytherin!" he smiled and walked to the table next to the Gryffindor's "no one who's gone to Slytherin has been good" Ron whispered "Ronald Weasley" she called and Ron gulped and walked up... "Oh... another one... i know where exactly to put you" the had said "Gryffindor!" it called and Ron left to sit with his brothers "Harry Potter" she said and Harry slowly walked up the stairs and sat down.. the hat was placed on his head and it hummed "ooh very interesting, veeery interesting, ah yes.. brave at heart... oh yes... friends with a Malfoy? shocked..." it hummed and Harry blushed "wants to prove themselves a lot indeed" it hummed one more time "Better be... Gryffindor!" it called and Harry frowned and looked at Draco who was smiling slightly, he walked to the cheering table and sat as close to Draco as he could.. his back was to the Slytherin table but if he turned around he would be able to talk to Draco.

"let the feast begin!" Dumbledore announced and food appeared everywhere around them and he smiled.. Harry started eating as everyone chatted, his scar tickled before but now it was searing with pain as he looked up "who's that teacher next to professor Quirrell?" Harry asked Percy Weasley; a 5th year prefect "that's Professor Snape, he teaches potions but everyone knows he's after Quirrell's job; Defense against the Dark arts" he said to Harry and he nodded, Snape was watching the brunette with a slight glare, the love of his life. Lily Evans.. and his worst enemy; James Potter's son.. he had a flash back when he held Lily as she died.. he blinked a few times.. 

Harry walked with Draco for a bit, "it's okay that you joined Gryffindor, they gained a great wizard" Draco said putting his hand on the small of Harry's back making him blush "thanks Draco" he said softly and he smiled "see you later Harry" he said and i smiled "see you Draco" Harry said softly as they parted ways and Harry made his way up the stairs behind everyone...

He stared up at the pale ceiling above him in the small bed. Ron was snoring lightly next to him as the moon danced over the floor. He fell asleep with a soft smile across his lips.

~~~~~ :D

I hope you like it <3 it's like if Harry was fronds with Dray and shiz :3