Four

"You know," Max slowly said in between kisses that he placed on my neck "I'm not into that puppy love bullshit,"

I tried speaking but all that came out was a "mhm," Only causing him to chuckle and kiss deeper "I- uh same," I managed to get out.

His hands gripped my thighs and I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to mine. I deepened the kiss as he pulled my hips closer towards his making me gasp at the sudden contact of his on mine.

He pulled an arm back and started rubbing his hand on the fabric between my legs making me moan lightly.

"M-max someone might see u-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I didn't think It's been this long since I've had sexual contact. I looked at Max to see him smirking while he watches me.

All of a sudden Max pulls away and sits up on the edge of the pool beside me.

"I hate youuu," I groaned turning so I was leaning my arms on his legs. He looked down at me and leaned his body back so he was holding himself up with his arms behind him.

"Hey gimme your hands," I smiled innocently holding my hands out for him. He raised an eyebrow but still gave me his hands. I made him pull me out so I was straddling his waist. He just cracked up laughing.

"You're cute," He chuckled giving me a little kiss. I smiled back at him and crossed my arms before leaning my head against his chest.

"Are you okay?" He continued wrapping his arms around me.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?" I said looking up at him.

"Nah I'm just making sure," He frowned "I know I just met you a couple days ago but you know I am here, like, when you need someone to talk to or when you want me to help you... sexually."

I kept my eyes on him as he smirked saying the last part. I feel like I've known this guy for years. But It's only been two days.

What the fuck is this...

I grabbed the side of his face and kissed his cheek, "I'll keep that in mind."

Before getting out I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled my body back so we both tumbled into the water. By the time he got up I was swimming to the edge of the pool.

I heard him laughing behind me as I got out and rushed to my towel.

"Way to ruin a nice moment," His eyes narrowed but his smirk was still shown.

"You ruined a nice moment by taking your hand off me, Mr I'm not into puppy love," I rolled my eyes and walked inside. His arms linked around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"I'm not into puppy love but I do love teasing, especially when the reaction is yours," Max said, almost whispering. His hand slid further down but I took his hand away and pushed him against the wall.

"Unless you're dipping your head please don't," I smiled before turning away.

"We'll see about that," He said as we both turned into our rooms. This guy is killing me and I just met him.

An hour later Ryan got home with Lara helping him with bags. I walked downstairs ignoring Maxs smirk.

"Hey Lala," I smiled hugging my best friend.

"Hi Minney," she replied. Honestly I don't know where these nicknames came from. I use to be obsessed with mickey mouse when I was little and she was obsessed with teletubbies so I mean it works well for us.

"So tonight I thought we all have some drinks and play some pool or something," Ryan suggested. My arm still slung over Laras shoulders.

Lara slid something in my back pocket and I already knew what it was.

"I'm down," I said smiling at my oblivious brother. Max on the other hand has narrowed his eyes at me and Lara. Why does he always have to have his eyes on me.

"We're gonna go chill upstairs for a little bit but we'll be back down soon," Lara said pulling my arm. Ryan nodded and Max discretely smacked my ass as I walked past him.

I shut my door and threw mary jane to Lara who grabbed the bong from under my bed.

"It's been at least five months, we deserve this," She cheered with excitement. I chuckled at her little cheer.

Halfway through smoking a cone. Someone walked in so I quickly put the bong behind me but I still gotta do something about this smoke in my mouth. Maxs head shoots up and he starts sniffing as if he can smell it.

Fuck.

"I was gonna come in here to ask if yous wanted to help with dinner but uhm" Max slowly starts walking towards us. He smirks and slowly starts pushing me back on the bed but I should've seen it coming. He leans over me and sees the bong sitting there.

"Weed really?" He sighed looking at me and Lara in turns. I can't tell if he's disappointed or what. I breathed out and a little bit of smoke came out.

He was about to get up but I latched my arms about my neck and pulled him down with me.

"You aren't gonna tell Ryan are you?" I asked looking at him with puppy dog eyes. He sighs and leans his forehead on my shoulder.

"We-"

"Please? Please don't tell him, not yet at least," I begged looking right in Maxs eyes. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine gripping my hips to hold himself up.

"If Ryan finds out I didn't know" Max sighed. I kissed him once more and Lara chuckled. We turned our heads to see she has the bong in hand and is ripping it.

Max laughed and started walking out. I can't help but stare at him. He is too fucking attractive. I can't help myself around him. I thought I could and I would but It's been three days and we've already done stuff.

Still three more months basically.

-

I know I know! It's not that steamy yet but It's coming. Calm your hormones cause this isn't a one shot book that hides in your archives.

Vote
Comment

🕊