V2-17

JiaHui's mind was in peace for the first time when he came here, whoever throw him here. He'll get revenge!

He just have the instinct that someone is pulling strings behind his back, if not then system would've been here to help him.

He recovered his old memories but sadly this body's memories has yet to come out. Everything is still blurr for him to see except the fact that he's a prince in some country which made things more complicated.

If he's a prince why is here in this country? Why doesn't anyone recognize him even one person, why is no one looking for the lost prince?

"Tell General Tang, thank you. I owe him."

"General Tang said that you are his benefactor, this is just right and just."

"Hmmm."  JiaHui merely lowered his head and started thinking again for the possibilities that occupied this body without warning and without his system responding. Just few weeks ago, he was XiuRong now, he's a prince from a neighbouring country that is held hostage in General Zhang's manor and was bought by General Tang.

Everything is so mess up but JiaHui was determined to know more, who is he occupying, why is he here, where is system and what is his mission?

----------------------

"He's always curious that's why he couldn't live in peace."

The God said while looking at the person on the big cloud monitor.

"Knowing too much is sometimes not good, I've learned that the hard way and it looks like you'll also, learn that in the hard way, Lin Xiao."

"W...why...?"

The God look at system and smiled charmingly.

"You must be wondering why we have the same face."

System blank out and look at the identical face of Lin Xiao in front of him not only does he look like his host but he also gave the feeling of his Host. The feeling of Lin Xiao oozing off his body.

"Who a..are you?"

"Oh, me?"

"I am..."

------------------------

"What!? You dare went to JiaHui's manor? Who gave you the guts!" Zhang Gu roared that made His Lady's heart trembled.

"I..I was only visiting him asking about his condi—"

"Shut up! I know your vicious nature, I know your wicked deeds. You're not a person who visits someone to check their condition but a person who wish for someone's death!"

"Husband!" His Lady suck his breath by what he heard. Everything that Zhang Gu is telling him now pierce through his small heart, his nails dug in his palm as he face the humiliation in front of his servant and in front of his man, Zhang Gu.

"Don't ever visit him again or else I wont be kind anymore." Zhang Gu gave her a glare before he flipped his robes and took large strides to go out of the room leaving the crying Lady alone with her servants.

"Why are you so cruel to me? I only love you."

"...yet why are you...doing this?" His Lady cried his heart out not caring that it wilk affect the baby in his stomach.

After a while of crying and sobbing, His lady felt pang of pain in his stomach and his eyes widen when he felt another surge of pain inside.

"Ah! Ah! Help, it hurts! Call the wet nurse!"