Antaeus and flirting cashiers

"Why isn't the guy at the toll-booth letting us go" Percy whines "I dunno" Grover says "Go out there and say something you guys are the "men" Annabeth commands are quotes around men I look at Percy like: she's right he sighs "Come with me" he pleads "We'll all go" Annabeth says unbuckling her seat belt we all get out of the car and go to the toll-booth "Umm ya can you let us pass" Percy says nervously to the giant man "Wrestling match" the man says in a deep voice "Son of a..." Grover mutters "What why um" Percy asks "This is Antaeus have you ever heard of him" Annabeth asks stepping back from the giant. "No" he answers uncapping Riptide I quickly snap my band and knotch an arrow in my bow "Percy meet your step-brother" Grover sighs taking out his reed-pipes. And Annabeth takes out her sword with her Yankees hat. "Step-brother!" Percy shouts avoiding the giants fists which were being slammed to the ground. "Mhmm his father is Posieden and his mother is Gaia" I answer "So let's just wrestle him" Percy shouts again running away from the fists "It's not that easy Seaweed Brain" Annabeth shouts almost being knocked over by Antaeus' fist "What do we have to do" Percy asks "Well he becomes weak like well... you when lifted off the ground" Annabeth says making me snigger and Percy scowl "Well how do we lift this giant creeper" Percy asks "Hey watch it he is your brother" I scold "Well we know who the good looking brother is now don't we" I flirt I scowl screaming at the sun for these "natural instincts" while Percy grins. "Ok we need a plan, Chase?" I ask "Ok ummm we need rope" she answers "We don't have rope!" Percy shouts "Ya I think we have some in the back of the car" Grover shouts I run over and grab the rope running back "Now what!" I scream "Get on top of that booth" she screms "Grover you too" she adds I scramble on top of the booth helping Grover up since he couldn't do it with his goat legs "Ok now what!" I shout "Attach to peices of rope to an individual arrow" she commands I scramble to knot the two peices of ropes to two arrows "Ok good now shoot them wrapping them around each of his arms" she says I focus aon the giants arm and shoot the arrows "Ok now each of you guys grab a rope and lift him up!" she yells "Alright" I say as we struggle to lift the giant up "Oh my God for a guy who doesn't leave his post to even eat he ways a lot!" I scream my voice strained as we groan trying to lift the giant "Maybe we need a strong guy like like Percy to help us lift this" Grover says in an odd fake voice "Percy?" I ask accidently letting the rope in my hand slip a little I quickly tighten my grip lifting the giant slowly until his feet dangled above the ground so he couldn't touch the ground even with his toes. "Ok hold him like that!" Annabeth cries running over to a truck abandoned by the owner probaly annoyed with the wait. She grabbed a rolled up tarp and cut the rope that bundled it together. She and Percy started to set the large tarp under Antaeus "Ok drop him!" Annabeth shouted once the tarp was layed flat Grover and I quickly dropped Antaeus letting out a sharp breth at finally being able to let go. I shot my arrow hitting Anteus' eye while he was stumbling slightly Percy grabbed his legs knocking him down Antaeus simply got the arrow out and stood up "I must admit little brother you, your friends, and your wife are worthy opponents" he says "Wife?" I question looking at Annabeth "He's talking about you" she answers I scrunch up my face confused "Here" Antaeus says his hand outreached with my arrow in his hand 'You can keep it..." I say looking at the arrow in discust he shrugs tucking the arrow away "Well we should get going" Grover says hopping off the booth while sticking out his hand for me to take I take it jumping off "Bye brother?" Percy calls jumping in the passenger seat I wave at the giant getting into the drivers seat. I start the car and Antaeus let's us pass. We sat in awkward silence for about an hour until Annabeth decided to make it even weirder "So Antaeus thought you guys were married huh" She laughs awkwardly Grover looks down at his feet uncomfortable.

*Percy*

"So Antaeus thought you were married huh" Annabeth questions I glance nervously at Victoria then out the window "Mm ya what's up with that can't you tell we're 15" Victoria asks I sigh inwardly grateful she's not making a big deal about it "Well ya in Ancient Greece 15 was around the age girls left their homes and wed" Annabeth answers "Oh yeh I remeber something about that in social studies..." Victoria trails off. "So who's up for breakfast?" Grover asks "Mm alright" Victoria says pulling up to a McDonalds parking lot "Ok here" Annabeth says handing us each a pair of sunglasses "Oh yeah this won't look suspicious at all" Victoria says her voice dripping with sarcasm which made me smile I watched her put on her glasses and fix her hair then put on a fresh coat of lip gloss Grover and Annabeth were already out in the parking lot when Victoria turned and smiled at me slightly "Take a pic "hubby" it lasts longer" she teases I blush slightly and just sit there stupidly she takes the glasses from my hand slipping them on me "There even sexier" she flirts sighing loudly right after. I smile slightly at her as we get out of the car "Took you guys long enough" Annabeth groans when we get inside the smells and chattering hit us it was rather loud since we have become used to it just being the 4 of us. "You and Percy order the food me and Tori will wait over there" Grover says pointing to a booth over at the corner we nod going our seperate ways.

*Victoria*

I take my seat across from Grover in the booth. I grab a straw from the straw dispenser and take the straw out rolling the paper into small balls and putting one in the straw. Grover copies me so I blow on my straw sending the small paper ball across the table flicking Grovers forehead. He copies until we set the straws down. I glance over and see Percy and Annabeth bitching towards the back of a long line. "So have you ever noticed Percy is good looking" Grover says in the same forcing voice "Uh sure..." "And funny" he adds "Mhm?" "Oh and..." "Grover is there something you've been meaning to tell us from the back of the closet?" I tease "Wh-wh-at no" He stutters taking him a moment to realize what I just suggested "Then why are you saying all this stuff about Percy?" I ask "Well...mm what are your thoughts on Percy?" he asks I opened my mouth to ask what he was talking about until Percy and Annabeth arrived. Annabeth took a seat next to Grover and Percy took a seat next to me. "We're number 12" Percy says tapping his fingers on the table I nod in the awkward silence "So...why does Antaeus challenge people anyways?" Percy asks "He usually wins and by usually I mean all the fricken time except against us and Hercules. And his victims always die and he collects the skulls in hopes of building a palace for his I mean your father" I answer "Oh" he responds "Number twelve" a cashier calls Percy and I get out of our booth walking over. The guy had emerlad green eyes and tan skin with skater brown hair and black braces he was rather handsome just not Percy Jackson handsome. "Your not the girl that was here earlier" the guy according to the name tag Sean said "No I'm not" I joke "So you guys live near here?" he asks sliding the tray to Percy carelessly then turns his back on him bringing his full attention to me "Actually no we're from umm we're rom Idaho yeah Idaho..." I trail off awkwardly

*Percy*

What a jerk. I almost walked away but decided to stay when I realized he was flirting with Victoria. My Victoria. Well not really but well kinda I liked her and... and people think she's my girlfriend and apperntly even wife. "Actually no we're from umm we're rom Idaho yeah Idaho..." Victoria answers some question "Oh so how long will you be in Ohio" the guys asks leaning on the counter awfully close to Victoria's face "I'm not sure" Victoria answers "Maybe we can hang out at my place and hang out before you leave" the guy whispers I start to twitch and clench my fists trying not to uncap Rip-Tide "I really don't think I can but thanks" she says waving at the gy walking off to the soda dispenser "I can't believe that guy invited you to his place to "hang out" I growl "Ya and..." she asks filling her cup "How dumb are you?" I ask a look of hurt flicker through her eyes which makes me feel bad but then her hurt turns to anger "Excuse me Seaweed brain" she growls that hurt she's never called me that before but me being me I wasn't going to stand down "You heard me you know he was just trying to well you know with you!" I whisper shout "I know but I turned him down dumbass!" She actually shouts causing the whole resturaunt to look at us for a quick second then turn their attention back to eating "Still you were flirting back" I growl she scoffs "Uh hello what part of flirting is a natural insinct don't you get!" "Whatever you can control it" "No I can't why the hell do you care anyways you you you ergh" She shouts stomping towards the door then coming back grabs her sandwitch while sticking her tongue out at me then storming off agin "Oh yeah so mature and intimidating" I call I groan sitting across from Grover and Annabeth "Trouble in lovers paradise?" Annabeth teases "First off we're not lovers" I start "And now you probaly never will be now" She interupts. She's right. "Second she started it" I finish "What happened" Grover asks "Some guy invited her to his bed" I growl "And she said yeh?" Annabeth asks "Well no.." "So whats the big deal?" Annabeth questions "She she she flirted" I stutter "It's a natural instinct" Grover says "And you don't own her!" He adds "And once again you probaly never will" Annabeth teases I groan realizing they're right and slam my face on the table. Man I screwed up

Authors note: Sorry I haven't updated in a while but almost 3 pages!!!