6

Lisa's POV

"Sa ranghe, Lisa oppa!"

"Yepuda!"

A smile spread across my face when I heard a few of our fans calling out my name. Some of them still call me oppa and I find it so adorable. It was a joke Jennie started but our fans were so adamant in saying that it was true even compiling some videos of me acting more of a man. I can still remember Chaeyoung laughing over a video of me sitting like a man.

Once I enter the premises, my manager laughed at my expression.

"Why are you smiling like that?" she asked and I giggled. Seeing her with us right now makes me happier.

Though confused, I was quite impressed with how Jungkook, despite telling me he won't do it, made a move and had his agency request that no person be laid off due to what happened. So, our manager wasn't fired.

She was ecstatic when she called me to tell the news and though I was happy, I wasn't sure how to really feel.

Jungkook, why did he do it?

Does he have a motive?

More importantly, my thoughts traveled back to the memory of the other night, when he called me trying to pull a prank.

Yeah, it was a fucking prank that almost ruined my whole system, shaking my consciousness a bit.

How was it easy for him to tell me that we are now dating?

Imagine my shock when he said that only to be frustrated when I saw him laughing his ass off of my reaction.

Though I wasn't really sure how I would react if in case he was really asking me out.

Why would he though?

It was obvious that he really likes her.

Apparently, he called me to tell me that he'd thought about what I said and gave it a try. He said he felt bad for my manager because she didn't do anything wrong.

For a moment, my heart fluttered at his words. I knew Bangtan was known to show love to their staff but him thinking about the welfare of ours caught me a little off-guard. In all honesty, he doesn't have any responsibility for our people.

It's my job to do what he had done but I guess at this point, he has more capability than I am. 

At least for now.

"Lisa, you need to hurry. Your members are waiting in the dressing room," my manager reminded me. "Just head there. I just need to go and do final arrangements before I meet you guys," she added and I smiled in acknowledgment.

Soon enough, I was walking down on the familiar pathway leading me to our usual dressing room.

The girls headed first to the location for the filming of our performance of our Music Show appearance while I had to drop by the office real quick for a quick orientation about my next month's schedule.

I had a few events to attend due to my modeling and advertising commitments.

Hopping a little, I was humming our new song on our way to find our room.

Soft chuckles escaped my lips when I realized what I was wearing. Chaeyoung will kill me for wearing her favorite shirt.

Just when I turned on a corner, I pivoted autopilot when my eyes caught a familiar built, with a face that can make millions of girls swoon over. In short, the face of the man I was dreading to see,  Jeon Jungkook. He was wearing a set of clothes I am guessing that was a stage outfit.