▪️1▪️

"Let's go! Pleeeeeease! You almost died the other day! Live while you're young kid, c'mon love please"Kenya begs holding my hand I roll my eyes and take my toiletry bag and towel.

"Yay!"she cheers hugging me from behind.

"Yeah, yeah."I say rolling my eyes and walking to the bathroom connected to my room.

"Love you Boo!"she yells from the other side of the door skipping away making me giggle.

"This is my song! C'mon dance with me!"Kenya yells over the music pulling my hand, I giggle and let her pull me.

Trampoline~Jidenna

We started twerking and dancing according to the rhythm of the songs that started playing as they were all our songs.

"My feet are sore I'm going to sit"I yell to Kenya she pouts and nods anyway and danced with some stranger as I waddle over to the bar.

"Cranberry juice please"I ask politely smiling at the bartender she winks at me in responds handing me a glass of cranberry juice minutes later,I sip my drink whilst watching Kenya dancing.

"She's got the moves..." A voice says next to me making me giggle.

"Yea---Erik?"I ask laughing at him.

"Amelia, right?"he asks I roll my eyes and nod.

"You almost got me killed and you struggle to remember my name?"I ask looking at him raising my eyebrow.

"You're good at defending yourself, who taught you?"

"Mom."

"Your mom? Part of an army?"he asks raising his eyebrow.

"Something like that."I say shrugging and sipping my cranberry juice.

"You don't drink?"he asks nodding his head towards the juice in my hand.

"No alcohol broke my family"I say referring to my biological parents he nods slowly.

"I'm guessing I shouldn't drink this so I can be in your good books"he says pushing his drink to the side I roll my eyes giggling.

"You won't even be seeing me every day"I say giggling.

"True, but we can prevent that" he says smirking at me I giggle and roll my eyes I fell into the trap.

"How?" I ask acting dumb.

"You giving me your number maybe."he says smirking I giggle and give him my phone.

"put in your number."i say winking at him he nods and types in his number giving me my phone after that.

"you look good" he says looking at me up and down and licking his lips.

"Thanks" I say giggling

Then my song came on making dance in my seat.

Buttons-Pussycat Dolls

"This is an old song."he says staring at me doing ridiculous dance moves.

"Correction, classic"I say winking at him.

"You want to dance?"he asks smirking at me.

"If you can keep up with me."I challenge walking towards the dance floor whilst swaying my hips in beat with the music.

"I can definitely keep up baby girl"he whispers in my ear standing behind me and holding my waist as I move them,I then turn and look at him shocked as he gripped my waist and pulled me closer.

"Not bad."I say smiling at him he nods.

"you're not bad yourself."he says chuckling.