MHN 7 || Kiss and Tell

Follow me here FastAndDeep for regular updates!

________________________

•~Luke and Layla~•

Layla's pulse quickened as she kicked the door shut after Luke stepped inside. She greeted him with a smile, though she couldn't deny the magnetic pull between them. It had become increasingly difficult for her to ignore Luke's presence as he grew into a man. 

No longer was he just Xylan's annoying little brother, he had transformed into someone she couldn't dismiss or treat with indifference. She couldn't deny that he had become attractive, and that realization confused her.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back, just need to change. You know where the remote is," Layla said, her voice laced with a hint of nervousness. 

She lightly ruffled Luke's hair, her touch tingling with a different kind of energy. As she made her way down the hallway to her room, her mind swirled with conflicting emotions.

Once inside her room, Layla threw herself onto the bed, burying her face in the pillow. Thoughts of Xylan consumed her. She couldn't forgive him for neglecting them, leaving her with unanswered questions and a void in her heart. Frustration surged through her as she contemplated his whereabouts and well-being.

Deciding to distract herself from her thoughts, Layla opened her wardrobe and retrieved a thin black tank top and a pair of boy shorts. She decided to forgo the bra, embracing the freedom and sensuality that came with it. 

Staring at herself in the mirror, she wondered what Xylan would think if he saw her like this. Would he find her desirable enough to ravish? 

Layla shook her head, trying to dispel the inappropriate thoughts that swirled in her mind without restraint. Luke, Xylan's younger brother, was just in the other room, innocently watching television. The surge of attraction she felt towards him seemed wrong, confusing, and inexplicably weird.

Damn it!

Shaking off the inappropriate thoughts, Layla reminded herself that Luke, Xylan's brother, was in the living room. 

She couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt these days for entertaining similar fantasies about his sibling, Luke. It felt wrong, yet the growing attraction was undeniable.

Swinging open her bedroom door, Layla walked back to the living room, where she found Luke comfortably settled on the couch, engrossed in a mindless show. She made her way around the couch, standing in front of him, preparing to speak when her eyes were immediately drawn to his bare chest. 

Her heartbeat quickened as she took in his sculpted physique, his perfect abs taunting her, begging to be explored, kissed, and licked.

"You're blocking the view, staring at me like a creep. What's up?" Luke chuckled, breaking her trance.