Chapter 19

this is a short chapter and I am not really proud of this one.

the next update is some point this weekend.

Is this some twisted joke.

The man circled around Danny “tell me where she is” Danny shook his head which caused the guy to use the whip. I moved back into Harry as I heard Danny yell in pain.

The man bent down so he was eye level with him “tell me where she is” Danny looked up at the man and spat in his face “rot in hell” I have never heard Danny talk like this before.

The guy laughed “you better tell me now, son or I’ll kill you right now” Danny let out a small laugh “you won’t get to her, she is well protected” the guy stood up to his level and walked around Danny again “I’ve heard of your little group. Formed to protect that pathetic sister of yours from me but it’s not going to work anymore

Danny looked up at the guy “what have you done?” the guy laughed again “I have someone very close to your sister, working for me and it is a matter of time before they bring her to me and then I will finally be able to do what I have waited 15 years to do

Danny shot up “you bastard!” a few guys ran in and restrained him from doing any damage. They held both of his arms as they pushed him back down to his knees. The man walked back over and raised the whip “now, you will answer me, where is she?” when Danny didn’t answer he spoke up “save her the pain and tell me where she is

Danny hung his head “she’s still in New York” the guy put the whip down “Damian!” Damian walked into the room “I need you to go to her school in New York and find her or even if she sees this she might turn herself in

Sam finally paused the video as I stood there with tears threatening to escape.

That man who hurt Danny was our father. I knew it from the way he spoke that it was him.

“I’m not showing you what happens next” I closed my eyes as I tried to get the images of Danny getting hurt out of my mind.

“I need a minute” I let go of Harry’s hand and walked out of the room. I walked over to the back door and walked outside. I sat on one of the chairs by the table and rested my hand in my hands.

I felt a hand on my back which caused me to flinch “it’s me” I relaxed when I heard Harry talk. “I don’t know if I can take this anymore” Harry continued to rub my back while I let a few tears escape “what do you mean?” I lifted my head up and looked over to him “all of this. My dad was right, after seeing that video I want to turn myself in”

Harry stood up from the chair he was in and knelt in front of me “you can’t do that” he held my face in his hands “you need to be strong” I shook my head “I don’t think I can” Harry ran his thumb over my cheek trying to get rid of all the tears “I know you can. We are trying to find Danny and get him out of there, we just need time”

I stared into his eyes for a moment before slowly nodding my head. Harry leaned in and kissed my forehead. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the house. He walked up the stairs and into the room we were in when we stayed.

“You need to sleep” Harry took his shirt off and handed it to me. I undressed in front of him and put the shirt on. Harry crawled into bed with me after. He wrapped his arm around me while I rested my head on his chest. He tangled our legs together and kissed the top of my head.

“I love you” was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.