(S3) chapter 8

The gremory group are looking at rias's home, the ones who are surprised are issei, asia, xenovia and (y/n).

Issei: Holy shit. Said with a surprised look.

Asia: Is this your home rias?. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: Yes indeed. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Its like you can fit almost a village here. Said with a surprised look.

Then they made it inside and they been greeted by maids and butlers who are bowing to them.

Asia: I'm a little nervous. Said with a nervous look.

Issei: Don't worry. Said with a smile.

Then they see a little boy running towards rias.

Millicas: Rias your finally home. Said with a smile.

Then he hugged her and she hugged him back.

Rias: Is good to see you millicas. Said with a smile.

Issei: Who's the kid?. Said with a confused look.

Rias: This is my nephew millicas, he is my brother's son. Said with a smile.

Then she looks at the boy.

Rias: Now be a good boy and say hello. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Millicas: My name is millicas gremory is a pleasure to meet you. Said with a smile and bow.

Asia: How cute. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: He has good manners talk about prince charming. Said with a smile.

Then issei in his thoughts.

Issei: Wait if he is sirzechs son, then who is the mother?. Said with a confused look.

But the one who knew is (y/n).

Y/N 'thought': So he's sirzechs and grayfia son by the looks of it he has his father's eyes and hair but he has grayfia's looks. Said in his mind with a smile.

Then millicas looks at (y/n) and widen his eyes with stars in it and a smile.

Then he stood in front of him.

Millicas: Your (y/n) it's an honor to meet the blue dragon emperor and the hero for saving my aunt. Said with a smile with stars in his eyes.

He smiled at him.

Y/N: The honor is mine young millicas. Said with a smile.

Then grayfia lead them to a room and millicas run past them to see his grandmother.

Venelana: Hello everyone. Said with a smile.

Then issei is drooling at the sight of venelana, but his brother hit his head.

Issei: Dude what the hell?. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: Show respect to lady gremory and rias's mother. Said with a serious look.

That made him flinch.

Issei: How did you know her?. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: By her appearance she is like rias except her hair and eyes. Said with a neutral look.

That got her to giggle.

Venelana: Such a gentleman you are (y/n) it's an honor to meet you. Said with a smile.