Chapter 3- Quidditch Match

> Third Person POV >

Harry was nervous.. he pulled his shirt down over his head and grabbed his new broom that Draco got him, one of the fastest; Nimbus 2000.. He got up next to wood as they stood in a two file line waiting for the doors to open, it was Gryffindor vs Slytherin.. When the doors slipped opened they all mounted their brooms and shot to the skies, he was smallest of the group.. physically and age wise, everyone was in their 3rd year or higher. They flew up into a circle formation and Harry flew to the middle, above everyone with the other Seeker. He gripped the handle of the broom harshly and listened to Madam Hooch, she blew her whistle and it chattered and everyone flew around quickly.. All Harry had to do was dodge bludgers, and look for the golden snitch.. the Quaffle was being hit around and it made Harry a bit dizzy as he looked at the cheering stands as they got points.. he smiled at the cheering blonde who was jumping up and down cheering his name "Harry! you can do this Harry!" he called loudly making Harry smile, i bright shine went around his head as Gryffindor cheered at Fred who hit the Quaffle through the Slytherin hoop.. Harry ducked for the snitch as a bludger came to his head.. Slytherin's seeker; Terence Higgs. Girls adore the brunette but his attitude is something different, he pushed against Harry as he reached for the snitch and they shot up with hit.. Snape stared at the boy whispering inaudible words as he made direct eye contact with the boy. Harry was bucked off his broom and it shot around, shaking him like crazy.. Everyone gasped, Draco started feeling guilty.. he bought the broom with his own money.. well made his father buy it for him but he paid for it.. he put his hands on the railing and Hermione ran down the stands and to the teachers one..

Harry gained his balance and Draco smiled brightly as he fixed his posture and shot to the snitch which was really fast and Terence couldn't get it, they fought for the snitch and Terence got stuck between either breaking threw the stands or going around it and he broke through it and got stuck sorta, Harry shot to the ground and was just ground level.. Harry stood up on the broom and reached his arm out for the snitch in front of him.. he stood on the tip and grasped as he fell forward, he rolled and started coughing "it looks like he's about to be sick" Hagrid said and Harry put his hands in front of his mouth.. he coughed and the snitch popped out and sprung it's wings.. "HARRY POTTER CAUGHT THE SNITCH!! GRYFFINDOR WINS!!" was echoed across the sky and Harry held up the snitch in his fingers, Draco cheered and clapped for his best friend "Yeah Harry!" he called happily.. Hermione, Ron and Draco ran down as everyone on the Quidditch team came down to give him a high five.. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry and he hugged him tightly. Harry smiled and hugged around the blonde's neck as Draco's arms were wrapped around the small of his back "you did so good Lion! I'm so proud!" Draco said and Harry giggled happily "thank you Dragon!" he said as everyone started patting Harry's back "we won Harry! we won!" they called and Harry smiled at everyone.. everyone left to get changed besides Harry, Hermione came up to them with her camera "come on do something cute" she said and Harry and Draco bushed, Harry noticed that Draco was wearing a Potter Quidditch shirt making him blush more "get on my back" Draco said happily and Harry nodded, Draco crouched down and Harry got onto his back, putting his hands on Draco's face lightly pinching his cheeks as Draco held his legs around his waist and Harry put his head on Draco's and smiled brightly. Hermione giggled and the flash went off, she did it a few times and then Harry slid off Draco's back and hugged around the boy's neck making him blush, Draco's hands went to the small of Harry's back again and they hugged in the field.. they lightly rocked back and forth and Hermione giggled as she took another photo making the boys blush. Harry hid his face in the crook of Draco's neck and smiled.

"I've never seen a better match!" Draco said again making Harry laugh as they walked up the hill "well have you ever seen a match?" Hermione said and Draco laughed "yeah, my father took me to one" he said combing his hair back lightly "you used too much gel again Dragon" Harry said looking up at the boy's hair and Draco laughed "my dad got me like 2 things of it so i need to use them, it's almost the holidays and he wants me to look my best.. like every time" he said and Harry giggled. Ron thought it was weird that a Slytherin and a Gryffindor were best friends, but it was fun because Draco helped them with potions and Harry helped Draco with Defense against the dark arts "we have potions together tomorrow right?" Draco asked the trio and they nodded "Professor Snape said we're doing something new; something he wants to test" Hermione said pushing her hair behind her ear, it wasn't as frizzy anymore.. it was more of a soft frizz, like small baby hairs were sticking out but she straightened it lightly and it looked pretty. "Lion? what are you doing for the holidays?" Draco asked and Harry shrugged "i'm not sure, probably stay here.. my muggle family doesn't like me that much" Harry said looking at the blood as they stepped into the castle "awe, want to come to my house?" Draco said and he blushed "i'd have to ask me mum and dad but you could come" Draco said and Harry smiled "that would be nice" Harry said softly as his heart fluttered lightly.

~~~~
This chapter is only like 1k words so ;P but yeah :)