Yoga by the Beach

This is a Harry Styles one-shot I did about half a year ago. It was born out of a challenge put forth by a lovely lady. Hope you enjoy it.

Ada closed the door of her hotel room as careful and noiselessly as she could, and walked down the hallway in the same manner. She didn't want to wake up Brian, who was sound asleep inside their room, or any of the other guests for that matter. Checking her mobile phone she saw it was seven fitly five in the morning, "Fuck, I'm gonna be late, class starts at eight" she muttered to herself as she reached the lift. "Not that anybody cares to attend, anyway. It just feels rude to make the instructor wait."

Ada and Brian had arrived in Cancún a week before, deliriously happy at their good luck. They had entered a radio station contest back in their hometown and miraculously won a two-week-all-expenses-paid stay at one of the poshest resorts in the trendy Mexican beach city. Ada smiled as she remembered how they had gotten off the plane hand in hand at their arrival.

However, after a few days into the trip, she felt that much of the party atmosphere at the place they were staying was a bit too much for her. The pool and beach activities during the day were amazing, and she was rather proud of how tanned her skin looked. Brian insisted they go out to a different club every night, and party until dawn. On the fourth night, Ada flat out refused to go. "Come on, darling. Let's go to that new club. It'll be amazing" he pleaded.

"No, I'm tired of getting hit on every night, while you are at the bar. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? Seems to be the only pickup line they have here. If I listen to it one more time I'll murder somebody, probably you." she countered back.

"I'll punch anybody who comes on to you." He offered, draping an arm around her shoulders.

"Very kind of you to offer, but there is this yoga class here at the resort at eight every morning I want to check out. I won't be in any condition to attend if I keep going to bed at five am every night." Ada didn't budge and Brian ended up going in the club crawl by himself. He gave her the silent treatment for not accompanying him, the following morning but by lunch, he accepted that they spent enough time together and they each could pursue separate interests without the need to be joined at the hip every time.

The smell of warm cinnamon hit Ada as she arrived at the beach hut where the yoga classes were held and she felt her heart beat faster and her breath sharpen. It had nothing to do with their running to be on time, but with her associating that smell with her yoga instructor. The first time she arrived in class he had been surprised to see her "Nobody takes this class; eight o'clock in the morning is early here. We were going to take it off the schedule next month. We thought there might be some early risers but apart from you, nobody has come. So I was just making myself some cinnamon tea before I started to practice by myself. Very happy to have you here, welcome my name is Harry" he said. From that day on they always shared a cup of cinnamon tea every morning.

Ada had felt a little self-conscious at first; she had been practicing yoga for three years at a little studio in all female class. She smiled shyly and took her position on the mat. Once the vinyasa flow started, she felt all her worries melt away from her. Harry turned out to be a very skilled yogi, with amazing teaching skills and very patient.

Eager to start the morning lesson, she took off her sandals and stepped onto her mat whilst biting her lip to stop her mouth from popping open at the sight of Harry. From the start she felt he was the most handsome man she had ever seen, tall, with dark brown curly hair cut short, piercing green eyes and a wonderful smile. He also had a deep, throaty voice that she found extremely soothing. That morning he was looking exceptionally hot, wearing a lavender vest over black yoga pants, which offered a peak of the swallow tattoos on his chest, and when he pulled his arms up to begin the sun salutations, the ferns inked on his hips showed along the butterfly drawn on his gorgeous stomach also made an appearance.