Chapter 42 "The End Has Come"

Olivia

One month later...

I snuggled closer, smiling at the same time as I watched Scarlett's sleeping face, looking so peaceful and beautiful. Yet, I had to wake her up so she could start preparing for breakfast with my parents, and as for me, I had to get home before my parents would notice I was gone, since I sneaked out last night to come here.

"Babe, wake up," I mumbled, poking her cheek at the same time. I hated waking her up because for one, we slept like late last night, doing some sexy stuff after being apart, I knew we both were pretty exhausted, and another, well, I loved to admire her sleeping face.

When she just groaned in response, I rolled my eyes before getting up and straddled her. If she wouldn't wake up, then maybe a simple teasing would do. 

Smirking, I leaned down and planted few kisses on her neck, teasingly. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this as it would take a lot of self-restrain for me, and beside me wanting to wake her up, I couldn't help myself but tease her as she was pretty irresistible.

She stirred as my lips hovered to hers, and I kissed her passionately. It didn't take long when I felt her responded to the kiss, and soon, she opened her eyes, and her electric blue orbs instantly met my gaze.

I pulled away, and smiled, "Are you awake now?"

She immediately smirked, "Babe, just so you know, I woke up before you did, and just waited for you to do that."

I cocked a brow, "What? Why didn't you wake me then? We could have started another quick round," I teased.

"Well..." she trailed, smiling, "we could start now," she said, pulling me down for another kiss. Everything felt so perfect right now, I could do this forever, but even if I wanted to take it further, my mind was screaming stop, reminding me about breakfast. 

I pulled away, letting out a sigh of disappointment. "We can't. We don't want to be late, you know how dad is, he prides family breakfast...and basically you're family now."

She groaned, "You're making me regret not waking you up earlier..." she mumbled, disappointingly, then sighed, "but you're right... and I don't want to be late in our first family breakfast...as a couple," she said before pulling me down for one last brief kiss, "Now, come on, let's get up, I need to prepare and you need to go home. Do you want me to walk you home?"

I shook my head, "No need, baby, just take your time, and I'll see you later."

I got off the bed, looking for my skirt on the floor, and when I found it, I immediately slipped it on while looking at Scarlett who strode to the bathroom with just her undergarments on, looking sexy as ever.

"I'm gonna go, see you later babe," I hollered, shaking my head to vanish the naughty thoughts, and tied my hair instead. When I was done, and heard her response, I made my way out of the room, and headed downstairs, then walked out of the house with a wide smile written on my face. 

It took  a few minutes for me to reach the house, and even then, my smile hadn't disappeared, still thinking about my girlfriend, until I opened the door and saw dad standing in the middle of the living room, looking at me with a stern expression. 

I slowly closed the door behind me, and forced a smile, "Dad, you're looking...healthy?" I mentally slapped myself when it came out wrong, making me look more stupid. I was about to say how he looked good as usual, but of all the things, I just had to say healthy. 

How stupid.

"Where have you been Olivia?" he asked calmly.

"Um...I just went outside, you know, get some fresh air," I answered, trying to act nonchalant. He narrowed his eyes for a moment, crossing his arms on the chest.