Eyes!!

I am dedicating this chapter to Anamika080

Hey !! I know that you all are waiting for some romance between Aarav and Samaira ,so I want to clear that romance will come into their friendship as soon as she joins the office not only romance but a big twist which will change everything between them.

Well this chapter is above 2000 words so enjoy😉

✒️
"She is coming between us, our friendship," Samaira said . 

"Who is she to come between us, no one can come between us," Aarav stood up and took his Mira into bone crushing hug. Hug which he never gave her, hug which can melt any girl . 

His closeness sent a thrill through her. She looked up meeting his eyes, her eyes were filled with sadness but not jealous. She was not jealous but sad that her Aarav's girlfriend is coming between their friendship and Aarav is not at all aware of it.

Samaira kept on looking at him, there was lot more into this settling thing she thought "Aarav do you really like her or is it about some business deal or something," she asked. 

Aarav lightly smiled, "Let's go," he took her hand and walked up the stairs," You are confused, you are tired and you need a rest, every time you have different questions," he laughed and then they both walked towards the cabin . I need to keep myself away from you so that I can think straight , he thought . I am going to be your shadow always around you untill unless I find the truth behind you and Monika, she thought . 

✒️

Next morning Samaira was feeling better after last night talk with Aarav, she found out that Aarav is seriously considering about Monika and planning to make her his girlfriend or may be more.

They all were having breakfast in big dinner hall, Aarav was sitting right next to her while Raj was sitting left to her . She smiled at Raj who was looking at crown girl, who was busy chatting with Honey and Sunny. 

"Raj don't you think Sunny and Honey both are showing too much interest in her, I mean that crown girl," she whispered .

Raj took a sip of juice from his glass and directly looked at Preeti, "she is pretty girl," he said smirk played on his lips.

Suddenly he turned and kissed on Samaira's cheeks , "they both are single and ready to mingle," he whispered, "enjoy your breakfast darling forget about your brothers, just think how would you like to spend this vacation with me," he cutely smile at Samaira.

Samaira smiled and then her eyes landed on Aarav who was sitting next to her and  was busy writing note and then he turned and gave it to butler and whispered something on his ear

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

" Saving your brother and my best friend," he said in very low tone, and then looked at Preeti, the queen of the cruise who wants to go for dinner date with Kiaan Kapoor, "you heard her wish Naa," he continued.

"She is beautiful, my play boy brother would love to go out with her," she smiled at Preeti, who was busy chatting with Sunny and Honey. 

"Do you think so ?" he asked .

"Until he really falls for right a girl," Samaira smiled.

"Right girl?" Aarav questioned, his eyes landed on Tiya who was curiously looking around as if searching for something or rather saying someone.