Chapter 5- Holidays

> Third Person POV >

Harry finished packing his small bag of things he's taking to Draco's. He smiled and picked the photo of him and the Trio, Draco had his arm around Harry and Hermione was hugging around Ron, Harry had both arms wrapped around Draco's waist as they stood on the bridge of the castle. It was a really cute photo. Harry pulled his bag onto his shoulder and walked down the stairs happily, he met with Draco by the great hall and they walked to the train. They sat in a compartment with Hermione and Ron "took you long enough" Hermione giggled and Harry laughed as they sat down across from them... "Dragon i want the window" Harry pouted and Draco "don't pout Lion" he teased and Harry's lip pouted slightly, Draco slid down and Harry jumped up happily and sat next to the window. Harry pressed his nose to the glass with a bright smile making Draco laugh. "we'll be friends forever right Draco?" Harry asked as his head was placed on Draco's shoulder, Hermione and Ron were asleep and the two were just talking lightly "even longer Harry" Draco said putting his head on the deep coffee bean colored boy's head "can we make an agreement?" Harry whispered softly "if something happens in the future, if one of us changes or if one of us feel broken or alone.. promise we wont leave?" Harry said and Draco hummed "I promise" Draco said lightly making Harry smile. He put his hands around Draco's arm lightly and snuggled close the the boy's side and they fell asleep leaning on each other.

The rattling train came to a stop and Harry stood up with Draco and stretched. Ron and Hermione got up too and stretched.. Harry grabbed his bag and put it on his back. The four left to the platform outside. Draco walked Harry to his mom and dad by the platform walls "Mum, Dad, This is my friend; Harry" Draco said looking up at his parents "hello" Harry said with a soft smile "Harry Potter" Lucius said under his breath looking at the scar on Harry's forehead.. "very well, it's nice to meet you Harry. Lets get going shall we?" she asked and the boys nodded. They left to the Malfoy Manor.. Harry thought the house was marvelous "Draco son, i need to speak to you" Lucius said when they got into the house "Dobby! take Harry up to Draco's bedroom" Narcissa said and a funny looking house elf with big yellow eyes and floppy ears waddled towards Harry and took his hand "I've heard a lot about you Mr. Harry Potter Sir" he said dragging the giggling boy up the long stair case to Draco's large room.. "this is Draco Malfoy's room sir" he said pushing the door open, the room was a pale white, black and Slytherin green. Green silk covers over the bed and windows "whoa" Harry said looking around the large room, "here you are Mr. Harry Potter sir. Dobby will be back soon" he said and then disappeared, Harry smiled and looked around the room, on the desk was photos of them.. Harry wondered when he brought them to his house and when.. Harry put his bag down and picked up the golden framed photo and smiled at it.. Harry was smiling and Draco had his arms around Harry's waist from behind and had his head on Harry's. Harry was holding onto Draco's arm and it was a warm looking day.. they were standing in the short grass as the Sun made the castle behind them into a silhouette "looking at my things already?" Draco said walking in and Harry blushed and sat the photo down softly "you kept the photo of us?" Harry asked softly as Draco walked over to him with a smile "why wouldn't i?" Draco said fixing Harry's fringe "i got Dobby to put it in here a few months ago so it was here when i got home" Draco said making Harry blush "we'll have to share a bed" Harry nodded slowly "what did your dad say?" Harry said and Draco smiled "he said that he was sorta proud that i made a friend" he said softly and harry smiled "Best friend" Harry corrected "soulmate" they both say and started laughing "defiantly soulmates" they giggled..

Harry was laying next to Draco who was already asleep, well he thought.. Harry was on his side with his cheek placed against the soft pillow, he was shivering even with the thick blanket over his back.. he slowly started regretting not putting on a shirt, Draco rolled over and put his arms around him making Harry blush, Draco pulled him to his body and put his arms on Harry waist.. Harry blushed more and they fell asleep in a soft, warm embrace.