Chapter Twenty-Five

Y/n's pov

We approached the small house and looked down at the house owners personal documents. The job was to warn a couple to get out of the Slenderman woods, it's kindergarten for us. They've seen him but haven't collected any pages, we're here to scare them out. They lived in the middle of no where and it's pretty far from civilization. We looked at the address on the paper than back at the crooked numbers hanging next to the door. They checked out so we went up to the door and pulled at the handle. It pushed open slowly to reveal and eerie looking room that opened to a small kitchen and living room. "I got downstairs, you can do upstairs." He said as he walked into the kitchen with his metal pipe.

I walked towards the narrow staircase and walked up slowly. I pushed open some rooms door and looked around. Finding a small stack if cash in the bedside table I stuffed it into my pocket and walked back downstairs finding nothing. "Masky?" I called lightly.

He walked into the room "Find anything?" I asked pulling down my mask.

"No, did you?" He asked

I shook my head. "Fuck." He muttered. "Guess we can just wait till' they get back." He said walking into the kitchen.

I walked into on the living room and looked around. There was a old Xbox 360 covered in dust next to the old tv. I walked over to it and dusted it off. After attaching all the cables the green Xbox logo lit up the screen. Masky walked in with a bag of chips and two bottles of soda. I walked over to the old couch with two controllers and sat down. I handed him one and started to look though the games they had, deciding on Black Ops I clicked on it.

~time skip a couple hours~

Masky paused the game. "What the fu-." He quickly put his hand over my mouth and held a finger up to his.

As I was about to slap his hand away I heard a faint talking outside. He took his hand away and we both pulled down our masks and shut of the TV. We crept next to the door and pulled out our weapons. The door knob turned and the couple walked in. We both went for one of them, I got the man and he got the woman. We pulled them into the living room and sat them on the couch.

Masky's pov

We pushed them down on the couch and I stepped back letting Y/n do what they want. The woman spoke up with tears in her eyes "W-who are you?"

They lifted their mask to right above their mouth. "His workers." She sneered making the two flinch back.

"B-b-but he's not r-real." The woman said in a shaky voice.

Y/n let out a low chuckle and leaned towards them. "I can assure you... He is."

They pulled out their revolver and put it near the man's head "And he wants you out of his forest." They said slowly.

They pulled the trigger next to his head making the gun go off right next to his ear making the woman yelp slightly. I smiled at their tactics and leaned towards the two as they backed up. "Don't make us come back... You have one week to get the hell away from here." I spoke in a monotone voice.

They nodded and sunk back into their couch. "Let's go." I said nodding to Y/n.

They followed behind me and yelled before we shut the door "Tell someone about this and see what fucking happens." They said as they slammed the door.