chapter 27

john

Lisa has been super distant these past few weeks  ,I feel as if i had done something wrong but every time i try to talk to her she makes an excuse and leaves . I am starting to have doubts in asking her to marry me thinking that she would freak out and say no .I love her but i dont do to well with rejection . i think taking her on a date tonight could be good for us and according to how the night goes i might just pop the question .

Lisa

Its been super weird for me knowing that john wants to marry me i have been asking myself one question ever since i saw the ring . john asked me to dinner tonight and i agreed is he going to ask me tonight ? and if he does should i say yes ? my love for john have grown a lot but am i ready for marriage . 

I was in the process of getting ready for my date when the door bell rang , i rushed down the stairs to open the door when the door was pushed open with a force and FBI agents come flooding into the house . The agent pulls out his badge and pushes it into my face and proceeds to search the house .

 After a few minutes i hear a loud gun shot and i scream out at the loud sound . Two agents came rushing down the stairs with John in handcuffs and took him out into the yard where he was pushed into the black jeep .John told me to call Jack and i ran back into the house to make the call.After a few rings he picks up the phone and i tell him what happened when i was finished talking Jack didn't say a word he just ends the call without any explanation .

In that moment i could only ask myself what was going on .

so guys this is a little update for you guys sorry for not updating in forever but like Lisa i to have found love and i had test going on so i was kinda busy but thank you for all the positive feed back i am receiving i really appreciate all the love byee