My Hot Mechanic 9

Keisha POV

"Oh Yeah. So I told Krissy that Andre Likes you" The big smile he was wearing fell right as I put my bag over my shoulder and stood up.

"You did what!" I yelled so loudly that even the teacher looked up. All three of them ran out the classroom. I started chasing after them. I didn't care which one I caught but I was going to hurt them.

Luckily for me they pushed everyone out the way that I had had space to catch up with them. Eric was slowing down and he turned to see if I was behind him He tried to run faster but someone was in his way. He knocked them down and fell himself.

I jumped on top of him

"Don't hurt me" He put his hands over his junk. I pulled my arm back and hit him right in the nose. It hurt my hand more than his face

"Freaking Jerk!" I got up and kicked him hard in his side. He rolled into a ball.

"Andre!! Help me!" Everyone was watching us, some was laughing. I started walking to my next class. Andre and Eric was walking back towards me Smiling. When he was close enough I pushed him into the locker. Joel started laughing.

"What the hell Keisha!" I gave him the finger. "We can arrange that too!" I wished he left me alone!

"That's Keisha!" The most annoying voices screeched.

"No" Andre sounded annoyed

"But you just said Keisha"

"How many people go to this school. Its a lot of Keisha's here" That must be Krissy.

"Eric is it true"

"Naw that's her"

I stopped dead in my tracks. I just punched this dude in the nose. Wasn't he tired of me beating him up?

"Hey you!" She called. I turned around to face her

"I don't like your stupid boyfriend!" She jumped

"Im not her boyfriend" Andre yelled,

"Andre Shut up!" Krissy started walking up to me "Stay away from him!"

"Tell him to stop stalking me!"

"Im not stalking you!" Andre stood between us

"Yeah hes not stalking you! Hes mine. If I see you anywhere near him me and you are going to have a problem!"

"Listen here. I beat up football players for a living. I don't want to hurt you. So leave me the hell alone and worry about how to get your boyfriend back" Her mouth popped open but nothing came out. I started walking to my class this had been the most craziest day of my life

"Im not her boyfriend. How many time do I have to say that!" Andre's voice echoed down the hall.

I was lucky my creative writing class was stress free. All we did was write, I didn't even bother doing the assignment. I slept. I had a migraine and it wasn't getting any better. I just needed to get threw Lunch and I was free of everyone.

Erics POV

"Was it worth it?" Andre was laughing at me

"Hell Yeah"

"Really, she hit you in your nose and kicked you. It was worth it?" I nodded again, everyone looked at me funny.

She hits like a dude. A really hot dude. NO homo but she is feisty its hot. Yeah my nose is bleeding and im kind of mad but I got my respect for her. She went head up with Krissy and everyone is usually afraid of her because they don't want a bad name but not Keisha.