Dutch X F: Knight In Shining Armor

Everything looked the same. No matter which direction i went it was nothing but endless woods. 'Why did i have to venture off the road?' I thought feeling hopeless. I sat down leaning against a large tree. I stared up at the sky in defeat accepting i wouldn't find my way back. The sound of a branch snapping caused panic to rise through my body. My eyes darted around the darkness looking for any sign of life other than my own. I stood up slowly walking forward. A man appeared from the bushes. He seemed caught off guard and holstered his pistol. "My apologizes Miss. I thought you were an animal." I stared at him unsure of what to do. "Are you lost Miss?" I nodded backing up when he stepped forward. "Please. I won't harm you. My name is Dutch, Dutch Van Der Linde." I slowly stepped towards him. He flashed me a friendly smile calming my nerves. He took off his coat wrapping it around me before placing his hand on my back. He gently pushed me forward telling me repeatedly it was going to be okay. After a few minutes of walking we reached the camp he had been talking about. "We'll keep you safe." I nodded offering him a shy smile. "Whose that?" I felt nervous being under so many peoples gaze. "I found her lost in the woods nearby. She's in need of some food and clothing. Miss Grimshaw please set her up a tent." I silently followed the woman keeping an eye on the others. She handed me a plate of food before going off to fix me a bed. I moved over to one of the smaller campfires eating in silence. "How are you faring Miss?" Dutch asked sitting down next to me. He seemed the most trustworthy of all of them. "I'm still a little shaken up." I spoke softly. "So she does speak." He teased making me smile. "Your tent is ready Miss." I thanked them both for the food before running off to the safety of my new bed. I spent the next three days hiding away from the others only coming out when Dutch came to talk to me. He was a nice person and I slowly began to trust him. Soon I found myself unable to stay away from him going everywhere i could with him. He made me feel better as a person. I began to start talking to other people more often because of him. I was currently out in the fields nearby the camp hunting rabbits. It wasn't a glorious job but it had to be done. Dutch rode through the grass on The Count flushing out the rabbits for me. I drew back my bow firing and hitting one. Dutch dismounted his horse giving me a proud grin. "You did well." I nodded. "Thank you Dutch." I said softly while picking up the rabbit. He smiled placing a hand on my shoulder. "Everyone is afraid of something. I know your scared to trust people but i want you to know you can always trust me. We've only known each other for a short time but i see the good in you." I looked down embarrassed. "You are very kind. Most people don't bother trying to get me to talk. I know it's frustrating but it's just hard for me." He nodded pulling me into a hug. "It's alright. I'll be there to help you. One step at a time."

(This was requested by -Galaxy_Nerd-  I hope you like it. Sorry it's short i didn't know exactly where to go with it. I felt like doing support type for Dutch this time. :3)