66

I'm officially the luckiest man alive

I'm officially the luckiest man alive. With my girlfriend looking like that, I doubt I'll have very much female attention at the club and I'm grateful for it, although I know that I'll be fending off men all night.

We all file into two cabs and meet outside of Energia. The lines stretch around the building, but we get in immediately, not even needing to show Faye's invitation once the bouncers see Faye and Lexi in front of us. The power of the female body.

The dark hallway is slightly illuminated by the faint glow of something red. Faye walks with Maddox and Reece, and Lexi links her arm with mine and I lead them into the club. Once we enter the main room, I'm taken aback at how surreal everything looks. The lighting is primarily red, basking the entire room in a deep red glow.

Booths line the geometric patterned walls and surround the large, crowded dance floor. Everyone in here is dressed to the nines in designer cocktail dresses and heels. For all I know, we could be surrounded by famous people. The town we live in isn't extremely popular, but although we don't visit often, we don't live too far away from the big city. We take a seat at a V.I.P table and a waitress rushes up to our table almost immediately.

"I'm Eva and I'll be exclusively yours for the night, what would you like to start?" Our server says with a purposely sexy tone directed at us. Maddox leans forward and tries to catch her attention, but it seems to be planted on Faye, which makes Reece and me laugh once we notice. The girls look at us, not understanding.

"How about ten shots of Patrón, and two strawberry daiquiris," Faye says, smiling at Eva. "And it'll be on one bill, mine." Maddox says, looking at any one of us as if we'll try to defy him. Eva blushes from faye's attention and rushes off with one last glance.

"Nice try Maddox, turns out she likes tits as much as you do," Reece says and everyone but Maddox laughs. As soon as Eva comes back with the shots, he downs both of his and one of Reece's before waltzing onto the dance floor, probably to redeem himself from striking out.

"To Faye, for getting us here tonight!" Luke says, picking up one of his shots and clinking it against ours as we down them and wince simultaneously. Lexi sucks on an ice cube from the bucket on the table. Reece and I order a couple of beers and we all just sit and chat, enjoying the music and the atmosphere.

"Dance with me." Lexi says in my ear breathily, trailing her hand down my arm to grab ahold of my hand and pulls me out of the booth before I even get the chance to say "yes". Lexi struts onto the dance floor like she owns it with me following closely behind in fear of her leaving my sight.

When she stops, I grab her waist and pull her to me, my chest pressing against her back. I nimbly run my fingers down her arm, touching her lightly and bringing her arm up to wrap around my neck. The music is sensual and perfect for the kind of dancing I plan to do. We sway, with our bodies melded together, my hands on Lexi's hips and her arms around my neck and head leaning back on my chest. Lexi's hips move to the beat of the song and I follow her lead.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me, Angel?" I murmur deeply into her ear, goosebumps rising on the back of her neck which makes me smirk at her reaction to me.

"I'm starting to get an idea." She says cheekily while pressing her ass harder onto my erection, my reaction to her body obvious. I groan and lean my head into her neck, breathing in deeply, inhaling her fruity scent. She giggles, spinning around and looping her arms around my neck again, pulling me closer. We stare into each other's eyes with more than lust. I know that she can see the absolute admiration for her in my eyes. She bites her lips and I see her pupils dilate even in the low lighting.

"Can't get enough?" I say cockily, knowing that I'm absolutely correct. With the way that she's looking at me hungrily, there's no way I can confuse her feelings.

"Never." She growls lowly, leaning up to nibble on my ear lobe which sends shocks to dangerous territory. She lets go of me and walks away, leaving me in shock. God damn this girl, this is why I can't get enough. Never making it quite so easy for me.

I love a challenge.

I catch up to her, never leaving her out of my sight and follow her back to the empty table. Everyone else must be out dancing because it is empty besides the two of us. Lexi orders two bottles of water from Eva and we sit and look for our friends. I spot Maddox grinding on the female version of him. She's got a killer body, I have to admit, but it does nothing for me with the bombshell half-sitting on my lap who not only has complete control over my body but has also taken up permanent residence in my mind and heart.

Faye is dancing with Reece and I smirk at the sight of them together. They don't seem overly flirty or anything, but who knows what could happen. I know that if it was up to Reece, they would be together officially. I notice Elijah watching them from the bar but Lexi pulls me from my thoughts and I realize that I had zoned out. "Wanna get out of here?" She asks with a sexy grin on her gorgeous face.

"I thought you'd never ask, love." I send her a wink and pick her up over my shoulder, carrying her through the door with her shrieking and laughing the whole way. I practically toss her into the backseat of a cab and tell the driver the address.

"Merry Christmas, Angel."