The End*

****puhleaseeeee read this whole thing!

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!!

    It's yo gurl Sam here! I'm sorry this is not a new chapter because as of last chapter  Riddle's Plea is finished! But don't you fret my pretties! As most of you may know, there will be another book entitled Riddle's Salvation! First of all, I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my near cold-dead heart for sticking with me through this book and being patient! I can't even begin to describe how incredibly loved I feel with all of your kind words and support for this book! That being said, from now on I'm going to be trying my damndest to be more active with everyone! Not to mention be more consistent with my updating. (Currently I have no job.) ANYWHOOO, in the spirit of the upcoming holiday, for those of you who celebrate Turkey Day, I really wanted to do something special for ya'll.

    For the next week the fam and I will be taking Questions from everyone! Have a question for Vienna? Young Tom? Future Tom? Abraxas? Liv? Neville? The now dead Gellert Grindelwald? OR EVEN THE GIANT SQUID? ASK AWAY AND WE'LL ANSWER! (Including myself too of course!) Comment your questions for whoever down below, or send me a message, and we'll update with answers! 

    Also, for those who don't already, make sure to follow me so that you receive the notifications for Riddle's Salvation! The first few chapters I'll be working on and updating within the next week along with answers!!! 

    Please feel free to share this story with yo fraaands! I'm thinking about making a twitter and a tumblr, who would even follow me tho? Again thank you all so much!! I love you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!

Always,
Sam<33333