Markyong- NCT MPREG

Summary- Mark and Taeyong has been together since debut. No one was really surprised when Mark fell pregnant at 19. Everyone was supportive. The two were engaged. They loved eachother and that's how it was. Mark was never one to show pain. He wanted to be strong for everyone. He worked hard as he was in every NCT unit. He worked until he went into labor because he's stubborn. The doctors had told him he needed to rest his body but mark being mark didn't listen. He was pregnant with twins. What happens when he goes into labor before a performance?

Warning- there are non graphic pictures showing the positions they are in so I don't have to explain woooo

NCT had a performance today and everyone had told Mark he should be resting he was 9 months pregnant with twins. Twins. Yet he still didn't want to listen.

He never once complained in the 9 months of being pregnant. He never told anyone when his back hurt so bad he could barely walk. He never told anyone when his hips hurt so bad he cried in the shower by himself. He never complained about the sharp kicks he got to his ribcage everyday. He never woke anyone up because he wanted something to eat. He never used pregnancy as an excuse to not do something. He was stubborn.

Today was different. The small pains he'd been having since 4 this morning were becoming stronger. They started out as small cramps every 30 minutes or so. Then they got a little stronger coming every 20 minutes or so. Now they were about 10 minutes apart and had just gotten to where he couldn't talk through them.

It was 12 in the afternoon meaning he'd been in labor for 8 hours already and had not told anyone.

All 18 members were in one huge dressing room just talking and chilling as they waited for the makeup artists and hair dressers.

Mark was going to walk out the dressing room when he knew a pain would be coming within a few minutes but the pain came a little early and he leaned against the wall breathing deeply as the contraction wrapped around his back sending pain through his entire lower half.

Yuta hit Taeyongs arm to get his attention and when Tae looked at him he pointed at Mark.

"How long have you been having contractions Mark"

Mark didn't say anything and just held out a finger as in wait a minute because he really couldn't say or do anything right now.

Taeyong held onto Marks hips rubbing his lower back

"Since 4" Mark mumbled his eyes still closed

Everyone in the room whipped their heads around like wtf

"Baby you have to tell me these things. You don't tell me when you're hurting and I want to know so I can help you baby."

"I just don't want to complain."

"Mark you literally have not complained about anything. When I was pregnant I complained about everything so I know you're hurting. You're pregnant with twins I was pregnant with one baby. My back killed me my hips killed me I wanted to cry everyday. So you need to tell someone how you're feeling" Ten spoke as he had his and Johnnys little boy on his lap

"If you really want to know then I'll tell you. My back has been killing me the last 3 months to points where it hurts to walk. My hips have hurt so bad that I sat in the shower and cried because I couldn't get out. I get kicked in the ribs constantly. And I just wanna eat ice cream and chicken all day."

Everyone just looks at him and giggles a little at the end

"And?" Taeyong said

"And I've been in labor since 4 this morning"