SEVENTY NINE

tomholland2013trying to focus on learning my lines but finding it kinda hard with a special someone with me 🤔view all 18,938 comments

tomholland2013
trying to focus on learning my lines but finding it kinda hard with a special someone with me 🤔
view all 18,938 comments

"I hate everything about mornings," Tom grumbled, his head in his hands while Kat continued to go about the kitchen.

"It's noon- wait. Did you just wake up? What time did you come in last night?" Alex chuckled.

"Like 5 am," Kat scoffed, "He was still drunk- tried to get me to have sex with him."

"It was a completely reasonable request!"

Kat only gave him a look before placing a cup in front of him, grabbing her lunch and going outside.

"Should I be concerned she didn't make me food?"

"No, cause she made you a hangover cure. Drink that and you'll love mornings again."

Tom slowly nodded as Alex went to join Kat who now had the television turned on.

When Tom finally managed to chug the drink, he joined the girls, Kat reaching over to poke his cheek, "You drank it all?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good," she smiled, feeding him a french fry.

"I thought British people are supposed to have a high tolerance," Alex scoffed, "How are you so hungover?"

"Have you ever gone out drinking with her cousins? I'm surprised neither of us had to get our stomachs pumped."

"Remind me to yell at him later today. You were acting ridiculous this morning."

"Don't yell at him!" Tom whined, "They'll make fun of me- just- just, come, love me."

Kat rolled her eyes playfully but nodded, allowing Tom to take more of her food.

Alex looked at them confused, "Kat never shares her food. This is so odd."

"Shut up please! Jenna's about to wake up for the first time as a 30 year old."

"Oh are we watching 13 Going on 30?"

"We are."

"Great, can't wait to make fun of Mark over this."

Kat only rolled her eyes playfully, continuing to watch her movie with Tom by her side, the two sharing her lunch.

She was going to appreciate every moment she had left with him.

Unfortunately the day seemed to go by really fast though because the next thing she knew, Tom's bags were being loaded into the car and Kris was getting ready to drive them to the airport.

Kat hated every second of that car ride.

She held onto Tom tightly while he spoke to Kris, trying his hardest not to look at her because he knew the second he did, he'd feel bad and want to stay but he absolutely couldn't.

He was scheduled for meetings the second he got back so extending the trip was out of the picture.

When they finally did get to the airport though, it all become a lot harder.

Since he didn't have to check in any bags, the process was easy fast, which Kat didn't like at all.

Once he had his boarding pass in hand, he looked towards Kat nervously.

"You're not gonna cry, are you? I can't handle you crying."

"I can't help that I'm an emotional person!"

Kris chuckled, holding her arms open for Tom, "See you, Thomas."

"See you, Kristine," he chuckled, hugging her, "And thanks again for helping me surprise this one."

"You're welcome," Kris smiled when she pulled away, "Although I bet you she'll hate me for that the second you leave."

"She's not wrong," Kat huffed, "If you never came in the first place, I wouldn't have to say goodbye to you now."

"Yes but we would've never spent your birthday together and we wouldn't have had all this extra time."

"I mean I guess," Kat joked, Tom now pulling her into a kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, beautiful," Tom whispered when they pulled away, leaning his forehead against hers.

"I'm gonna miss you more," she said shakily, trying her hardest not to cry, "Thank you for coming- I love you."

"I love you more today than yesterday," Tom sang in her ear, which was enough to break her.

Instantly, he felt bad, hearing her cry as she held him.

"I'm sorry love."

"Don't be," she whispered after finally collecting herself, "I'm an emotional wreck, it's okay. I'll just go home and sleep to feel all better."

"Okay," he smiled softly although he knew she was lying.

He already knew to expect a call from her the second he landed and that was when she'd finally go to sleep.

Deciding to just leave before she somehow managed to convince him otherwise, Tom kissed her one final time and said his goodbyes before walking off.

Kat watched him, trying to make sure she didn't cry again when, suddenly, it felt like she had a jolt of confidence.

Before Tom could show his boarding pass and passport to the guard, Kat knew she had to do something.

"Wait!" she called out to Tom, making him stop in his tracks.

"Darling," he whined, "I really have to go."

"I know. I'm going too."

"What?!" the two asked in shock, but Kat ignored them both as she walked to the nearest kiosk.

"Sorry, ma'am. Hi. Is there any space left in that flight of his?"

Tom was quick to rush to her side, "What are you doing?"

"You don't even have a bag packed!" Kris tried to reason with her but Kat ignored them both.

"Actually," the woman smiled, "There's only one seat available- and it's right next to him."

"It's a sign," Kat beamed at Tom and her sister before looking at the woman again, "I'll take it."

"Darling, you know I'd love to have you with me but what are you going to wear?"

"I'll wear your clothes and shop for more while I'm there. No big deal."

"That'll be-"

"Oh no, please don't tell me. I'll just cry- here, just take my card."

"What is going on right now?" Kris whispered, mostly to herself, taking in everything that was going on.

"And do you happen to have-"

"I carry it with me everywhere," Kat interrupted her with a smile, handing her her passport.

"You're really doing this," Tom chuckled a bit, Kat now turning to him.

"I'm really doing this."

"Mom is going to kill you," Kris shook her head but Kat really didn't care in that moment.

She was happy, and that was all that mattered to her.

The couple continued to smile at each other when the woman finally handed over the boarding pass and her passport.

"All is set, ma'am."

"Great. I'm going to freaking England."

warning: i have not placed images or gif on any of these upcoming chapters so the posts/gifs may be v random and v recent even though i wrote this a while ago