High school ( 5/? )

Izuku doesn't really know much about what goes on in Kirishima's head, Katsuki is usually pretty easy to read and although it was hard at first to understand Todoroki since he doesn't really voice out what he wants most of the time, he was easy to read from his body language.

When Katsuki wants physical affection, Katsuki just hugs him or pulls him close, Izuku doesn't mind, he gave Kacchan permission a long time ago to do that, Shoto usually acts a bit shy, he'll play with his shirt, his thumbs, his fingers, staring at Izuku all the while or looking away, Shoto doesn't initiate physical contact aside from hand holding, Izuku has to initiate it and then Shoto hugs him really tight and stays like that for at least 5 minutes before pulling away.

Kirishima asks before he does anything as if cautious, Izuku wasn't sure why Kirishima thinks he'll ever say no but just to indulge him he gives him permission although he does remind Kirishima that he doesn't have to ask next time but the red head doesn't really listen and asks again next time anyways.

So today, Izuku asks him.

"Hey Kiri, can I touch you?" He asks, Katsuki chokes and Shoto glances at them, Kirishima himself looked like he just stumbled upon something he isn't supposed to see.

"A-Ah... o-of course you can Izu! You're always free to touch me!" Kirishima says, laughing nervously, red on his face, Izuku nods, Katsuki sputtered when Izuku climbed on Kirishima's lap and settles himself there, sitting just a few millimetres away from-

"I-Izuku?!" Izuku hummed and pressed his body on Kirishima's chest, making a small curve with his back as he leaned forward. The red head sputtered, unsure with what to do with what was happening until Izuku hugged him tight.

"Izu...?" Izuku was silent, engorging himself with the warmth Kirishima was giving him, Kirishima was the ideal cuddle partner, Kacchan's body temperature only makes him good to cuddle when he's cold, also Kacchan was sweaty, and Shoucchan can't control his quirk yet, sometimes he's too hot sometimes he's too cold, that doesn't mean Izuku won't deny them their cuddles though, he's too nice to do that.

"..." Izuku shifted closer and sighed, before letting himself fall asleep.

Meanwhile.

"Katsuki help me what the heck do I do he's so close to me what do I-"

"Fuckin' lucky bastard" Katsuki grunts.

"You can pass him over here-"

"No way! Dude don't talk about him like he's some sort of object to be passed around! Not cool!"

"...sorry"

Kirishima mutters, hugging Izuku back and pulling him closer, Izuku let's out a soft little noise before relaxing in his hold again.

"I can feel him breathing dude, holy heck" Kirishima said in amazement, looking down at Izuku who was still peacefully sleeping,

"Obviously, since he's alive" Katsuki huffs.

"Yeah but dude, it's so close, I could even feel his heart..." he mutters.

"Are you trying to make us jealous here?!" Katsuki angrily whispered.

"S-Sorry it's just... wow" Kirishima gently runs his hand through Izuku's hair. Even in his sleep, it seems like Midoriya appreciates it, almost leaning to his hand as he does.

"Kirishima you absolute fucking pervert" Katsuki said, wiping the blood running down his nose, "surprised Izuku hasn't found that about you already"

"Thanks Katsuki"

"Welcome"

________________________________

Kirishima was gonna give Izuku a surprise.

He places his pointer finger against him mouth, telling Ms.Inko to stay quiet, she giggled and nodded, in Kirishima's hand was a box of ice cream cake, the brand that Izuku had at one time and he liked it so much but he didn't have enough money on him that day, it was years ago so Izuku probably doesn't remember but Kirishima does okay.

He slammed the door open to Izuku's room.

"Izuku I'm here-!" He says happily before screeching and jumping back holding unto the cake tightly, Izuku does the same, running to his bed and wrapping himself around fluffy sheets.

"K-Kiri?!"

"I-I'm sorry I should've knocked! I'm so sorry!" Kirishima screams before closing the door shut, he places the box down the table and curls up on the floor, his hands covering his face, he can't believe he walked in Izuku changing!

Now that he thinks about it, he thinks he saw three large moles on Izuku, wait is that why Izuku doesn't want to remove anything infront of them? Does he wear sweaters to hide the bump? Suddenly it all made sense to Kirishima now! Izuku has three huge moles on his body and that's probably why he doesn't want them to see anything! He's just really self conscious about it!

A few moments later, Izuku shyly opens the door with a creak, Kirishima stands up, Izuku's entire face flushed red.

"U-Um.... you didn't see anything... right?" He asks, sounding so shy and cute, Kirishima almost melts.

"Izuku..." Kirishima smiles, "you know I don't mind no matter how many moles you have or how big they are!" He chirps, Izuku blinks blankly at him.

"...thank you?"

"You're welcome!"

____________________________

Izuku doesn't know why but these past few days, Kirishima had been somewhat embarrassing, telling Izuku how pretty he was all the time.

"The fuck happened to Kirishima? He turned into a fucking dog, worshipping your every step, did he do something to you?" Katsuki asks.

"It's not nice to talk about Kiri like that Kacchan.... oh it might've been because he wanted to make up to me!" Izuku chirps.

"Make up for what?" Shoto asks, curious.

"Oh, Kiri walked in on me changing the other day! I already told him it's fine though..." Izuku frowns.

"Kirishima saw you naked?"

"Uh... yeah?"

""How lucky, I want to see Izuku naked as well" Shoto said, gently tugging on his sweater, Izuku flushes.

"U-Um... m-maybe... maybe in the future, okay?" Izuku squeaks.

"Is that a promise Izuku?" Katsuki says, releasing his hold on Izuku's clothes, the greenette nodded.

"I-I guess... maybe when we're old enough...?"

"... legal age in Japan is 13" Shoto helpfully supplies.

"Ah I guess- h-hey wait! Don't remove it yet I-I'll show you when we're older!" Izuku whines, slapping the blond away, the emotional implication of it hurt more than the actual slap because Izuku was really weak, but it did sound loud.

Shoto looked about to move, Izuku glared at him, Shoto doesn't look about to move anymore, rather, he looked extremely guilty now.

"Sorry, we really shouldn't force Izuku to do things he doesn't like..." Shoto frowns, Katsuki seemed like he was struck by something.

"Y-Yeah... n-not doing that again" Katsuki grits out.

"It's fine, just don't do it again!" Izuku chirps happily

A figure in a black hoodie watches them with a jealous gaze from faraway.

"Why do you want to stay with men who see you as nothing but a pretty object to be looked at?"

"Bunch of fake heroes"

"I'll purge them for you"