Day 2 - Kiss

Here is when they are children

Bodil - 6

Simon - 5

Enjoy

---------------

"Simon!" Bodil happily yelled out as he ran across the playground towards his friend.

The violet-eyed boy looked up from his plastic shovel to see the other boy and simply waved at him with a grin. "Bodil!"

Once he was close, Bodil fell to the knees, sitting on his heels and grins at Simon, whom looked slightly confused by the other's excitement. "Mm?" Simon tilted his head in confusion which simply made Bodil giggle before reaching out, gripping Simon's cheeks and slightly squished his cheeks a bit.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Bodil happily said before leaning in, innocently pressing his lips against Simon's, catching the smaller by surprise and suddenly pushed Bodil off.

"No!" he cried out in shock while swapping his hand at the other while looking away.

Soon Simon started hearing whimpering and looked back to see Bodil with teary eyes and a pouty mouth.

"Mm...waaaa! Si doesn't like me!" Bodil soon started crying out while pressing his clench fists against his eyes making Simon panic and soon started to get teary-eyed but before the violet-eyed boy could cry, he suddenly have an idea.

"Mm!" whining out, Simon reached out, placing his hands on Bodil's cheeks and leaned in, innocently kissing Bodil and effectively stopping his cries.

"Mm!" Bodil let out a small gasp before they pulled away. "K-Kiss.." Simon said with a pout causing the other boy to quickly smile in happiness before pulling Simon close and started placing innocent kisses along Simon's face.

"Kiss! Kiss!"

------------

This was based on a comic that I found it cute so yeah

Even when they're young, Simon always find a way to make Bodil happy xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-