Protect me

Waking up to a guard hitting the door and yelling I realise Daddy got up and went back to her bed in the night. Getting up I grab my washbag and head to the showers, leaving Daddy in the room.
Just as I step into the cold water, the infamous Barbara Denning walks in.
"Scram."
Everyone starts to grab their towels and leave and I follow, but Barb stops me. "Not you."
I wrap my towel around myself and wait for her to talk. She waits until everyone is out then faces me. "Daddys been up in the clouds since you came along, shes not getting in nearly as much as she used to." She glares down at me and steps forward. "Either you stay away from Daddy or you start getting a supply in." She grabs my forearm hard, digging her nails in "or I do something to get you out of the picture."
She lets go of me, roughly throwing my arm back to my side, and walks out after giving me a warning glare.
Sighing I step back into the shower. At least i can enjoy it in peace now.
_______

Walking back to my cell, my mind is already made. My brothers in the drug bussiness already so its an easy decision. Besides, theres no way i could leave Daddy. And I dread to think what Barb could do to me.
Daddy greets me by wrapping her arm around my waist from the side, coming from behind me. I put on a small smile without looking at her. "Goodmorning Daddy." She squeezes my waist a little and looks at me "I saw Barb head to the showers just after you did, didnt she make you leave?" I sigh and look down "no, she wanted to tak to me actually." I look at Daddy to see a concerned look on her face. "What did she want mama." She says sternly. "I need to start getting shit in. She says youre lacking." I didnt tell her why Barb thought she was lacking. That wouldnt be such a good idea. She took her arm off my waist and stopped in her tracks. "No mama! You cant do that. Its dangerous. What if something happens to you? Ill get my act together I promise." I sigh "Calm down Daddy its fine. Im a tough girl. And besides, youll protect me wont you Daddy?"
She sighed.
"Always"