12.in to the dungeon (2) part (1)

[Y/n]: "We found something."

You show her the book.

Jane: "I know what this is, so have you read it?"

[Y/n]: "I did and we got some kind of a white shard, do you know what that could be for?"

You looked at Fortune and knowing what you want from her, she puts her hand in front of you and the white shard materialised in her palm.

Ellen: "Show it to me."

She takes it from Fortune to look at it and after a few seconds she stops inspecting it and freezes.

[Y/n]: "Ellen?"

She looks at you.

With that look on her face I can tell that she knows something about that shard.

[Y/n]: "So?"

Ellen: "So?! You found something important in a few days while others who were searching couldn't find any pieces, even after years of searching!."

Fortune: "Calm down."

[Y/n]: "Why is this so important?"

Jane: "Yeah, why?"

Ellen: "Even you don't know!? (Sigh) There are some big gates far from here that need shards to be opened. Nobody knows where it leads to, many searched for the shards before the dungeon was created but never found any."

[Y/n]: "Someone could have, but never showed it or told about it to anyone."

Ellen: "Maybe, but the ones who find it get rewarded with huge amounts of money but knowing that you don't really need them..."

[Y/n]: "Please don't."

Ellen: "We could think of a different reward for you~"

Fortune: "I could help with that~"

Jane: "C-count m-me in too."

Jane hugs you from behind.

[Y/n]: "Jane not you too."

She hides her blushing face behind you.

Jane: "Hehe...sorry~"

In a bit she decided to let go and you started walking to the next floor.

Fortune: "Is this whole place made out of ice?"

[Y/n]: "Only until we get to floor 10, atleast I think so."

Fortune: "Great."

You use the new spell you learned elemental feet and use the fire wave skill, the ice instantly melts as the fire touches the ice, only water is left.

Jane: "That's a useful ability that you got from that book."

[Y/n]: "I know, but I should be careful where I use it."

Your group takes a few steps and big armored wolf's with skeletons on them start to emerge from the ground and start running towards you. Fortune flaps her wings and a strong wind pushes them back, the skeletons fly back and hit the wall while the wolf's resist the wind using their nails to stop themselves from sliding.

Fortune: "My wind is not strong enough against those armored wolf's, so I will count on you to kill them."

You unsheath your sword and charge at the wolf's, while running you see a few blue orbs pass by and hit the wolf's. You knew that it was Ellen but when the orb hits a wolf it doesn't have any effects on it.

[Y/n]: "I think the armor that they have on them can consume the magic."

Jane: "Well, we are not blind you know."