42

🖤 liked by hazosterfield, jackbanderson and 5832 others

essiemulligan99: I've got Will Ferrell on a hat....life goal achieved. MERRY CHRISTMAS MA DOODS 🧡

view all comments

Fra_M97 And that is now mine thanks

caoimheholland holy schnitzel!

pop_pop I CANT LIE!

harryholland64 can I borrow?💕

essiemulligan99 @Fra_M97 no.

essiemulligan99 maybe if you're nice enough @harryholland64 🧡

Fra_M97 back the fuck up. So gingerbitch can borrow but I can't?!

harryholland64 who you calling gingerbitch?! @Fra_M97

Fra_M97 you. Can't you read? @harryholland64

prop_mull well then^

harryholland64 I can read very well thank you very much. Just because I wear glasses. Don't discriminate! @Fra_M97

popshakes stop harry! Don't upset your brother-in-law!!!

jacobSatfan they're married?! @popshakes

zenslaya there's always one^

paddyholland2004 merry Christmas @essiemulligan99 I hope you have a great day. I can't wait to meet you! Xx

mynameistomholland my heart^^^ ❤️❤️

essiemulligan99 awww, merry Christmas @paddyholland2004 have a grand day too and I can't wait to meet you either!!! 🧡 xxx

Fra_M97 when, where, why, how?! ^^^ @essiemulligan99

* * *

"I can't wait for you to come to London," smiled Harry to Essie through the phone.

"I've been before, mate," she laughed, "but my stay might not be long if your brother is hard to live with!"

"Hey! I can stop you staying!" Tom yelled in the background coming onto the screen. "I don't have to let you in."

"But it's also Harrison's house, Tom, he'll let me in."

"Will he though?" Tom retorted raising his eyebrows.

"I know too much for him to not let me in." She shrugged.

Tom was just about to reply when suddenly there was a shout, "Is that Essie?!?"

"Pads don't shout like that! You scared the crap out of me!" Sam was heard too.

Paddy pushed past Tom and sat on Harry's lap so that he could see the screen. Harry grumbled pushing Paddy's Santa hat out of his face and looking over his shoulder. "Hello Essie!" Paddy grinned waving.

"Hi, Paddy," Essie smiled, "how are you?"

"I'm good. I like your accent, it's better than what the boys described or should I say mimicked when they were telling mum and dad about you. I can't wait to see you in person!!"

Essie chuckled, "I can't wait to see you either! Please tell me everything said was good?"

Paddy giggled, "yep. Harry wouldn't let it be any other way."

Essie smiled just as the phone was snatched and a loud shout from Harry was heard, "SAM!"

All Essie could see was the camera moving and Sam's face as he laughed, running around the house, calling out to his parents. "Mum, Dad, this is Essie." He said handing the phone to Nikki and immediately Essie froze. She was not prepared for this.

"Well hello there, sweetheart," greeted Nikki with a wide grin and over her shoulder, Essie caught sight of Harry sticking his middle finger up at Sam.

"Hello," Essie said, quietly as she sat on her hands to try and stop them shaking. This was not going to go well.

Nikki and Dominic sat on the other side of the screen, Harry sitting beside his mum blushing. "It lovely to meet you," Said Dominic smiling, "Harry doesn't shut up about you."

"It's great to meet you too," replied Essie, her cheeks staying red, tainting her pale complexion.

Harry sat watching the screen with a smile on his face, "so, has Harry been treating you well?"

Essie nodded, "couldn't treat me better, him, Sam and Tom treat me great."

"That's good then. And you're Harrison's cousin aren't you?" Asked Dominic, shooting Harry a look.

"Yeah." Replied Essie not really knowing much else to say. She bit her lip, "is that a...um...problem?"

Nikki shook her head, "oh no, of course it isn't. How are you anyway?"

"I'm good, how about yourselves?"

"We're good. How is your Christmas?"

Essie laughed, "it's great, my grandparents, and parents are asleep right now. My brothers are home for a couple of days and then are going away again, but they're currently on the Xbox. All in all it's been great. What about yours?"

"It's been lovely. Even better now we have finally gotten to meet you. Anywho, it's been a lovely to meet you and I hope we get to meet in person soon, but we'll leave you and Harry to it." Said Nikki.

Essie out of the corner of her eyes saw Harry sigh with relief and she bade farewell to his parents before Harry whisked the phone away from them.

Once in his bedroom, the door shut and he was now laying on his bed. "Do they, uh, know about us?" Essie asked him quietly.

Harry shook his head, "they have their suspicions and they tease me but they don't know it officially. What about your family?"

"Nope. Fra definitely doesn't. Prop has his suspicions but my mam and da' don't have a clue."

"I still adore your parents' choice of names. Fra, Prosper and Esmerelda. That's not your typical names but they're pretty sick!"

"Thanks, I'll tell them that." Essie laughed now the feeling of shyness fading away. Harry grinned, winking at Essie. "What?"

"I can't wait to cuddle you," he said, "only four weeks until then."

"Uh, huh. I can't wait to cuddle you either. Ireland's been mighty cold lately." Harry wiggled his eyebrows at Essie who guffawed at the stupid face he was pulling. "No!" She cried out. He laughed at her reaction to his joking suggestion.

"You've missed me!"

"Of course I have. I've missed Sam more but yeah. I've missed you."

He gasped dramatically, "that's it. No cuddles for you. You can go cold."

"I don't think I will be going cold, Harry, I'm living with my cousin and your brother for a couple of weeks. I won't have to worry about no cuddles."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh I would!"