{11} I OVERANALYZE MY LIFE {11}

"How could you even say that?" I exclaimed.

"How could you ever disagree? It's so true!"

"No, actually, it isn't."

Calypso gave me a harsh look. "In what world is Coca-Cola better than Pepsi?"

"This one! Duh," I mumbled.

She nudged my shoulder with her own.

It was lunch time. The only people at our lunch table were Rachel, Calypso, and I. Grover had a meeting with gardening club for the first half of lunch, seeing as he was the president. I didn't know why Annabeth was missing. Rachel was watching Caly and I bicker pointlessly about soda, a small smirk on her face.

"What's your opinion, Rachel?"

"I don't support drinking soda. The waste causes a lot of harm to wildlife."

I sighed. "I know that, but if you take care of it right it's fine. But we aren't talking about packaging. What about the flavors?"

"I'm more of a Sprite girl myself," she said.

I frowned. "I'm pretty sure that's a Coke product."

Calypso laughed. "Yeah, it is."

"Point Percy!" I cheered.

"You're such a dork!" Calypso giggled.

I grinned. "But I'm a correct dork!"

"Why are we calling Percy a dork today?" Grover asked, plopping his tray down and sitting beside Rachel and across from Caly. I was on Calypso's right, and across from Rachel.

"He is all excited because Rachel likes a Coke product, and is saying that he's winning," Calypso explained.

"Oh. I like Pepsi. It's much sweeter than Coke."

"Right?" Calypso grinned. "Point Caly!"

I rolled my eyes. "We need a tie breaker. Where's Annabeth?"

"She told me she had to stay after class with a teacher, I'm pretty sure," Calypso told me.

"Weird," I mumbled.

"Well, I'm sure everything's alright. On the other hand, the Spring Fling is coming up, and I need a date!" Grover stated.

I chuckled. "Have anyone in mind, buddy?"

"Yeah. There's this girl in my gardening club, and she is absolutely dreamy. My perfect match, some would say."

Rachel snorted. "Like who?"

"Me!" he said, as if it were self explanatory. "She had this beautiful, long ginger hair, and she's as in love with nature as I am. Today she was wearing this gorgeous dress...she's outstanding!"

"What's her name?" Calypso

"Juniper."

"Oh, I know her. She's in my geometry class. Maybe I can put in good word for you," she said.

"Rache, don't you take second period geometry?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not being Grover's wingman."

I laughed. "Anyone else have plans for a date?"

Both girls shook their heads.

"I'm going stag," Rachel said. "All of the guys at this school are crusty. Well, except for Percy." She winked at me.

"Am I missing something?" Calypso asked.

I chuckled. "Not really. Rachel and I are just friends, but we had this inside joke."