✧ 23.0 ✧

[Text]

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

(name) yawned as she kept her phone away. she had been busy working on ideas for her year-end project but she's in a slump. there's just too many drafts she wasn't liking. class was actually pretty chill since the teacher let them work on their project. (name) just doodled mindlessly on her sketchbook.

"what chu' drawing there, unnie?" mina asked.

(name) stopped doodling and looked at the paper. the lines were rough but she had drawn a faceless figure amongst fields of messy flowers.

"don't know tbh," (name) let out a small laugh.

"looks like yoongi to me," mina grinned.

"guess it's yoongi then," (name) hummed, drawing in his features.

"are you gonna draw him for the project?"

"what's the theme again?" (name) asked, thinking if she should draw her boyfriend.

"precious treasure," mina pointed to the title which she had written down on her planner.

precious treasure huh

"hmm, maybe i would," (name) smiled at the thought of it.

she would need to work on it secretly if she wanted to surprise yoongi with it. especially since he moved into her apartment 2 months into their relationship. she couldn't wait to work on it now.

"cute~" mina cooed at her friend.

"what are you drawing for the project, mina?"

"i wanted to draw a treasure chest filled with things i love. is that too cheesy? it's kinda generic," mina furrowed her brows, pouting slightly.

"i'm sure you'll find a way to make it extremely creative," (name) pat her friend's back reassuringly.

"i'll try," mina shrugged.

"maybe i'll draw jungkook too," she added, giggling.

"copycat," (name) teased the junior.

"i can love my boyfriend as much as you love yours okay," mina huffed.

"love," (name) muttered, staring at the doodle of yoongi.

"you haven't said 'i love you' yet?" mina asked her friend.

"uhm, no? we said it a lot as friends but yeah no?" (name) shrugged, colouring the flowers messily.

"do you love him?"

"i do," the girl mumbled, swooning at the thought of her boyfriend.

"then tell him, girl! boys need to know they're loved too," mina smiled.

"i won't come off as clingy?" (name) asked.

"of course not! besides i'm sure yoongi won't mind it. i bet he loves you loads," mina reassured her friend.

"i guess," (name) blushed slightly, "thanks mina."

"now let's get back to work yeah?"

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

[Twitter]

seokkie : this man only prioritizes his girlfriend and his sleep smh

9,620 likes | 7,023 retweets

geniusmyg : that photo is unflattering

seokkie : that's just too bad now isn't it? @geniusmyg

user(name) : so cute  ( ˘ ³˘)♥ @geniusmyg

geniusmyg : get back to your class you dork ♥  @user(name)

user(name) : don't oversleep. you're picking me up later uwu

geniusmyg : yes mam @user(name)

seokkie : stop flirting in my comments @geniusmyg @user(name)

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

a/n : i tried sth new for the texts haha not sure if i'll continue it? before anyone asks, i used an app called social dummy. cant be bothered to text myself lmao

okay this is very short i'm sorry! i've been feeling down lately but i'll try to make it up with the next chapter!