Real Life

(Y/N)'S POV:

I set my phone down, feeling butterflies float around in my stomach. I was going on a date, well, not a' date' date, with Tom Holland.

I stood up, grabbing my coat, shrugging it on. I grabbed my keys and wallet as I walked to the door of my trailer. I quickly locked the door, turning to go down the steps.

I began making my way towards the far end of the trailer park, where Tom had said his trailer was. I scanned the signs, searching for his name.

After a few minutes of looking, I saw it, 'Spider-Man: Tom Holland'. I walked over to it, knocking lightly on the door.

I heard a crash come from inside, followed by Tom cursing, "Tom? Are you alright?" I climbed the steps, opening the door, which was unlocked.

The trailer was a mess, clothes littered the floor, dirty plates sat in the small sink, and the pillows from the couch were chucked down the small hallway.

"Tom, what the hell happened?" I asked, stepping over a heap of dirty laundry.

"Oh my God, (Y/n)! I can't find my trailer keys, or my wallet." He said, looking at me.

"Right, well, do you remember last time you had them?" I asked, trying to help.

"I'm pretty sure Harrison took the keys, and as for my wallet, I have no idea." He sat on the dishevelled couch, running his hands through his hair.

"It'll turn up somewhere, don't worry. How about I phone Haz and see if he has the keys?"

"Yeah, that would work." He said.

We sat in silence, "Uh, Tom?"

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

"I need Harrison's number." I said, releasing a small laugh.

"Oh, shit, yeah." He handed me his phone, telling me the pass code.

"I'll just phone him from your phone." I searched his contacts, finding the boy's number, I pressed it, listening to the dial tone as I held it to my ear.

"Hello?" Harrison's voice came done the receiver.

"Haz? It's (Y/n). I was wondering if you knew where Tom's trailer keys are?"

"I set them on the counter, beside the sink."

I stood up, walking to the sink, and there they were. On the counter. Where Harrison had left them.

"Found them, thanks Haz. You're a babe."

"Aw, stop, you're making me blush." He said, chuckling.

"Bye, Harrison!" I said, showing the keys to Tom, mouthing that I found them.

"Bye, (Y/n)!" And with that, he hung up.

I stood at the counter, watching Tom, "Seriously? I wrecked my trailer, and they were there?! The whole time?!"

I giggled, finding it funn6how he hadn't seen them.

"Right, now for the wallet." I said, setting the keys on the small table.

"I'll check the bathroom." I walked into the bathroom, looking around, I searched the tiny little cabinet above the sink, nothing.

"Any luck, Tom?" I asked, leaving the bathroom.

"I found it!" He yelled, holding up the small black object.

"And where was it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Beneath the couch." He said, smiling.

I giggled at his silliness, I grabbed his keys as he lifted his coat, putting it on.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready as ever, darling." And with that, we left the trailer.