ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟝

"Hold up—"

All eyes watch the young brunette clenching her eyes shut after being shown a birth video that Pepper managed to find on the internet.

"Why does it look like a horror movie?" Evelynn grunts, pinching her nose bridge.

"How can you not know this?" Clint bluntly asks, a little entertained yet pitied the girl. "And—and you're a teenager! You must at least— you know? Once?!"

"Once what?" Feeling a tad annoyed by the looks, she has been getting around and furious at herself for blurting out her idiocy.

"You have kissed a boy, right? Or girls? Holding hands?" Natasha lined up the words, noticing the girl's confusion.

Evelynn gagged. "You meant those lips meet lips things? Are you nuts?! I'm not going to share germs with another creature! It's hard enough that I have to breathe the same air with them? Kissing? Nu-uh."

"Guess Tony can lay back boys-talk— or girls. Whichever she prefers." Clint nods, whispering at Bruce, who smiles, agreeing to those statements.

"What talk?"

All heads turn over, and most of them have their jaws dropped by the sudden arrival of Tony.

The billionaire received the message that Pepper passed through FRIDAY and decided to go down to celebrate alongside his daughter despite their previous banter. He knew it wouldn't change anything, but he wished to celebrate it with her.

Tony was a bit late since he needed to look more presentable, knowing how dreadful he looked after caging himself.

Upon arriving at the floor, the loud ding from the lift didn't seem to alert any of them as they all are circling his daughter, who had a tablet in her hands and watching a video which he couldn't see, but when his name was mentioned did pick his interest as he quickly strides near them after taking the last glimpse of himself on the nearest mirror.

"I heard my name—" Tony presented himself, glancing around the stun crowds and ended on his daughter, but his attention darted on the paused video, and it showed the quite disturbing part of it.

His eyes widen, and he quickly snatches the tablet away from his daughter, wondering why everyone allows her to watch it. Worse, in the daylight. "What were the lots of you thinking?!" He whisper-yell, eyes raging.

Sam snorts from his hiding spot behind Steve. "You need to calm down, metal-man. There some misunderstanding here—"

"Excuse you! How can this be a misunderstanding?!" The billionaire waves the device in his hand. "You're showing porn to her?! On Easter?" He peeks outside the large windows. "On daylight!"

"It wasn't what it looks like, Tony." Pepper softly speak, approaching him. Hands gently grab his shoulders. "It seems that our young lady requires some—um—bit of education on this topic. And that wasn't porn; it's just a birth video."

"Really? But-what? Why?"

"Go ahead, kid— Tell him." Nat taps Evelynn, who has been calmly watching her father outburst.

Rolling her eyes as she felt annoyed that she had to retell her story. Eve took a breath before she spoke. "My mom told me babies came from the stork, so they show me how babies actually happened."

Loki mocking scoff can be heard, making Evelynn glare at the god who has been holding his laugh after having a very much great laugh and about to burst for the second round.

"And—and you believe her?"

"She's my mother; of course, I believe her!"

Tony's eyes cast to each of his friends, who shrugs, also shocked by the news and bit disbelief by them. "But—but you are like—what? 15?!"

"Close enough—" She mutter, cheeks redden out of shame.

"And you believe that?!"

"I was a home-schooled asshole!" Evelynn stands up abruptly, stunning everyone. "I was a kid! I acquired what I got. So fuck off!" She shouts before storming off, leaving everyone frozen in place.

Loki was the first to recover and state. "I will check on her." He said before leaving the floor to catch the girl as he was also troubled that she would start throwing tantrums by demolishing his room.

"That was just great." Tony slam the tab onto Rhodey stomach, making him groan and stumble to catch the device suddenly thrown at him. "I just make this worst."

Bruce pats his friend back comfortingly. "I don't think she just meant it for you. She might be infuriated by the fact that she has lied for her entire childhood. She only had her mother, yet she kept such important learning from her."

Wanda nods in arrangement from where she has been leaning against her brother. "It's true. She's a teenager now. She needs to know this. For her own good."

"Yeah." Clint pipes in, appearing beside Steve, who is about to grab a drink. "Even our Stevie know what birds and bees are!"

"What do you guys take me for? But, of course, I know what it means!" Caps bewilderedly defend himself.

"A man-child—" Tony mutters.

"A big puppy," Nat smirks, earning a nod from the twins.

"Our little cinnamon roll!" Sam patted Steve's cheeks and laughed along with Clint. They were enjoying their taunts.

"Yeah, well, this cinnamon roll is about to roll you over tomorrow, Sam. Better be ready." Steve innocently raises his eyebrows, patting the former US Air force. "On your left."

"Ah shit. I forgot about the run."

Loki genuinely didn't know what to make off from the bundle gathering on his bed. He was glad that she didn't touch any of his stuff, but he liked that she just ruined the bed that he made.

"They must think I'm stupid, aren't they?"

Despite Evelynn's voice muffled by the blankets, Loki can hear her clearly and lay on the edge of the bed. "I don't think they have thought of you so. But to me, you're quite naïve and dull—"

Evelynn smacked him hard, but he managed to balance himself from falling off the bed.

"But I hardly blame you for that. Some lives were just unfortunate that they weren't well educated like me."

"Yet here you are— Sitting beside a dull creature like me and hearing it whining about their sad lives. I can see how useful those studies do to you." Evelynn snide, flinging the blankets off her while glaring at the god.

Loki clenches his jaw, eyes glaring back at the girl. "I will allow that for today since you already have a brick throw to your face."

"Oh, lucky me—"

"Another word, and I eat this mortal's food by myself."

Out of nowhere, a box of pop tart with a sticky note that has Thor's name on it emerges on his hands. He shakes the box as if to lure a cat.

"That has Thor's name on it."

Loki looks down at the box and boldly rip the note off. "Not anymore."