Chapter18: Armogohma

Link's pov:

After getting the second shard, we once again searched around for infos but we found nothing so I decided to go back to where I got the master sword because it just seems like it was the best plan I had.
We arrived there but the big statues were now lifeless. I got back to the stone from where I pulled the sword.

Midna: What are you doing?

Link: Just trying something....

I grabbed my sword and plunged it into the stone. I heard a little noise, saying that something happened. I pulled back the sword and sheathed it back. I walked to the statues and saw that, in front of them, on top of a rock, another statue disapeared.

Link: It kinda worked.

Midna: Oh...

I climbed the wall and saw that behind the now gone statue was a huge door.
But behind this door was nothing.

Link: What is a door doing outside?

Midna: Open it, I wonder if it'll trigger something...

I opened the door and everything that was behind the door was now in black and white.

Link: Erm....

I stepped forward and once I entirely entered it, a bright flash blinded me.
After a little adaptation time, I opened my eyes to see that I was now in a huge room.

Link: What?

Midna: Time magic.

Link: Oh....

The room was really bright and empty, there was some stairs going doing from the entrance to the room and two statues guarding a door.
I walked down the stairs and opened the door to get to the other room. In this new room were four statues and one chest in the middle of the room.

Midna: It's a trap.

Link: Yep.

I opened the chest to find a weird rod. At the same time, I heard the statues moving so I grabbed the rod and dodged a blade.

Midna: This rod might be useful...

Link: Why?

I dodged another sword.

Midna: This is the Dominion rod, legends says that it allows you to control ancient statues.

Link: Like them?

Midna: Try and you'll see.

Link: Ok.

I dodged one more time and reeled back to swing the rod at one of the statue. It stopped moving.

Link: Did it worked?

Midna: Erm....

I stepped back as the statue did the same.

Link: Wait a minute...

I waited for the other stairs to get aligned and once they were in position, I swung the rod down. The statue I was controling swung it's sword down, destroying the three others.

Midna: Hehehe, nice!

Link: Interesting... Let's move on.

I walked to the next door but the statue was still following me around.

Link: How do I make it stop?

Midna: Erm....drop it?

I dropped it and the statue's glow disapeared. I grabbed the rod once again but the glow didn't re-appeared.
I walked to the next room, which was darker. I looked around and spotted an eye on the roof.

Link: Is that?

The eye seemingly fell to the ground but I realized it was a huge spider... When I say huge, I mean HUGE, at least three times my height... And it has an armour...

Midna: Can you please kill this thing?

I looked at her...she's annoying...

Link: Alright, there's statues around, I'll just use them.

I swung the rod at a statue and went to the spider. I vertically swung the rod, damaging the spider's armour.

Link: What's this thing by the way?

Midna: It's an armogohma, this species disapeared thousand years ago...

Link: Ok... Nice...

I smashed it again almost breaking the armour but the armogohma ran into the ceiling and started to drop... Eggs?

Midna: Ewwww

The eggs broke and little spiders ran at me. I used the statue to smash all of them in one shot. The armogohma fell down and broke it's armour. The armour broke appart, showing that it was just a tiny spider in it. I ran at it and sliced it with the master sword.
The mirror shard once again appeared out of thin air. Midna took it once again.

Midna: There's only one left... And I know where it is!

Link: Really? Where?

Midna: High up in the sky!

Link: What?

A/n: Hewo evewy one, I don't knwow why but I cwaught kawaiiness while wwitting this. I hwope it gwoes away... Gwoodbye!!!