22

Chapter 22: Here comes trouble #2

Your eyes went wide in shock as you jolted up from your bed. Fingers hurriedly scrolling through the missed calls and then the unread text messages stored in your phone.

They were from your parents, really unexpected to see in the morning when you only was checking your phone to see if nct had posted anything in their social medias regarding their new comeback.

A hand slapped the side of your head when you read the last message from your mom, which was somewhat like-

"Why aren't you picking up your calls honey? We've been trying since last night. Anyway, we're about to reach seoul airport it'll take another hour or two. We're bringing a lot of gifts from hawaii so look forward!"

There was a bunch of emojis too as if it wasn't your mom but some American preteen, let's just disregard that there.

So your parents were coming to see you. Okay. But, there was a grown man with the D in your house, you suddenly recalled. Shit!

You jumped from your bed leaving it messy with your blanket piled up in a side. You rushed out of your bedroom in your trousers with your bed hair, looking like the utter disaster you already were.

Entering the living room you were welcomed with a loud 'woof!' You jumped another step backward, then you noticed the dark brown fur ball wagging its tail, looking up at you admirably.

"I borrowed Tannie for an hour. Jungkook even bought food for him." Taehyung came in your sight with a huge grin on his face, a bowl in his hands that was filled with bone shaped cookies and he placed it before the dog who looked even happier now.

"Tannie! Eat!" Taehyung commanded and the dog, Yeontan let out another woof as if he understood.

"Tae..."

"Don't worry Sarang," Taehyung chimed before you could finish. "I talked to the neighbours and they said they wouldn't mind my son's barks for an hour."

"Wait." You messaged the bridge of your noise, another hand on your waist. "You know the neighbours? I don't even know myself who lives next door."

"A grandma lives alone in the apartment to the right." Taehyung again showed his mesmerizing smile as he rubbed the back of Yeontan who was enjoying his food.

"I once helped her with shopping. She often gives me fruits she buys from market. And to the left lives a small family. Their child Minjae is adorable." Taehyung laughed by himself. "She's six and she calls me oppa. It's really cute."

"Gosh, you're really social." You couldn't help but remark looking at the boy crouched down on the floor.

But then your mind went back to what was more important, panic instantly rose. The three brain cells you had were running around inside your head already, bumping with each other and screaming their heads off in the process.