Johnten/ NCT

Request

Summary- Ten and Johnny have been together since debut everyone was really happy when ten became pregnant. Everyone told him to rest but he decided to go onstage anyways. He started to have contractions. The fans start to notice when they become unbearable. He goes backstage to the restroom and his water breaks.

Warning- birth, semi graphic description of birth, semi graphic pictures (not really graphic)

Ten is 9 months pregnant. Everyone has told him to stay home in rest but nope he decided to come anyways. They had been at the venue once 7 that morning.

He had started having contractions after he got his hair and makeup at 8.

He brushed them off for a few hours but they started to get stronger after their first song. They had finished performing and were doing an interview when contractions started to become unbearable.

Fans noticed his discomfort and asked questions he excused himself to the restroom there was a loud gasp and a manager knocked on the door

"Ten you okay?

"Get Johnny!! Now!"

The manager ran out letting another manager who was onstage know

"Johnny Ten said to get you now he's in the restroom"

"Shit" Johnny mumbled and left the stage knocking on the bathroom door where the manager said ten was

"Baby it's me. What's going on?

The door just unlocked and Johnny went in shutting the door behind him.

Ten was sitting in the floor in a puddle in the middle of a contraction

"Let me get you some new clothes and then we'll leave" Johnny called for the manager who brought a a pair of shorts and a tshirt

"How long have you been in labor?"

"I started having contractions this morning after hair and makeup but they weren't bad until after our first song and then they just got worse"

Johnny sighed softly helping ten change

"Let's go before you have the baby on the floor" Johnny helped ten out of the bathroom. The manager who brought him the clothes got the car pulled around and they headed to the birth center immediately where he was taken back to a room and the doctor came and checked him over and hooking him up to the monitors.

"Okay you're already at a 6 so you can get in the tub if you want or you can walk around." She helped him sit up and left him and Johnny to do whatever they felt comfortable doing.

Johnny FaceTimed Taeyong who answered onstage at the interview

"Where did you two go?"

Johnny turned the camera around to ten who was sitting in the tub the nurse helping him through a contraction